Montreux Volley Masters 2018

• once i had liked Yanhan Liu (first time i watched her)...now im seeing she hasnt made much progress

i like Yanhan's apperance( i mean physically not facially) she looks very fit and balanced

Duang Fang is cute

Malinov looks very sexy

Gong has a lovely round face

Guerra is a nice lady and she looks nicer now (lost some weight ? )

Cambri has nice eyes

• It's a blowout. Good prediction Canter ! ;)

• why is the Chinese setter insisting on setting to Yanhan Liu ? simply,she cant kill the balls.

I dunno, but there is a precipitous cliff China falls off when they don't have their big 6, or whatever.

And that Italy is playing very well.

Match goes to Italy. An appropriate dork out for China at the end :rolleyes:

• it was an easy win by Italy..i expected a win but not this easy..honestly i expect much more from the Chinese backup players

btw..has a coach ever accepted that his team made a rotation error , so far? always objection! lol

• Chinese team probably didn't prepare that Egonu played as OH and Ortolani as the opposite.

It's not their best team but I don't think they would have played this badly if Egonu was the opp.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I dunno, but there is a precipitous cliff China falls off when they don't have their big 6, or whatever.

And that Italy is playing very well.

Match goes to Italy. An appropriate dork out for China at the end :rolleyes:

agreed...this is one of the best Itallian lineups ( Cate Bosetti + the injuried MB from Conegliano(??) may be added to this roster) however the Chinese backups can play better than that

• I'm surprised Liu Xiaotong didn't play. But I guess this was Liu Yanhan's match to show if she's still got it. Sadly, she don't got it. Gong had a hard time getting past the block.

Kind of expected the loss considering that the players haven't trained all together. The connection is off, some just returned from the asian games, and lack of experience at this level. But I agree, they could've done better.

• anyone watching Brazil - Poland ??? we will have tiebreak here!

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• for sure nothing major happened, maybe she just felt pain at some point, but I don't recall any dangerously looking situation

• I just gave up. No challenges + bad referee is just unaccetable. The game was so good and this bullshit happens

• Poland could've won in only 3 sets if Smarzek played as great as she did after midway of the fourth set.

Brazil just cannot stop her.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney