2019 Challenge Cup

• If I’m right Adams still haven’t played single set for Monza in Challenge Cup ?

I know their was no need for that but I hope She is alright ??

• against more experienced Kanti Schaffhausen

Well, their swiss setter is 20 years old, and their dutch setter only 19. They also haven't participated in the European cups for a few years (due to weaker results in the swiss league) but now experience kind of a "revival" with coach Neubauer (who also works in the German NT staff). Maybe more experienced "off the court" as a club in terms of managing/organizing an european cup event, yes.

• We had only wins of the favourite teams, despite Monza had a more tedious task as expected, winning 1:3 in Kamnik, where Calcit could level the sets to 1:1, but the third set sufficed already for Monza to go to the semis. Newbies Gen-I Nova Gorica had no trouble at home to defeat Kanti Schaffhausen in three and also proceeded to the semis. So we have a semi final Aydin vs. Nova Gorica with Aydin having the return match at home, so they should proceed to the finals, while Monza is now waiting for the winner of the last duel tomorrow of Volero Le Cannet in Kfar Saba, which shouldn't matter, because Monza is the lower half favourite in any case.

• Some streams ? It is tie break. Bravo for Slovenian team .

• Streams for Volero - Monza ?

• Nr 10 of Turkish league, Aydın imo is so bad sometimes (especially reception) and they have dumb coach that ignores player like Fulden Ural...

Monza is a strong team in Italy, definitely my favorites in this cup. Will be interesting to see still though this final.

I was most excited for CEV tbh but Gala choked... :sleeping:

• But still Ayadin kick out Besiktas, both teams looks bad to me because of their weak reception.

Monza took first set 25:20 against Volero.

• But still Ayadin kick out Besiktas, both teams looks bad to me because of their weak reception.

Ahaha true, I still don't know how that happened to be honest, bit of luck I guess as it was all decided by a golden set. BJK still much much better then Aydin for me though if there was rematch, both bad in reception I agree. But Beşiktaş has better blockers and out of system hitters. Aydin has been struggling in Turkish league ever since the beginning, even Karayollari kicked them out of cup.

Actually they would be better if they played with Fulden Ural, and had a different libero. They have worst libero of league for sure... I wish Derya Çayirgan and Fulden went there pre-season.

• Nr 10 of Turkish league, Aydın imo is so bad sometimes (especially reception) and they have dumb coach that ignores player like Fulden Ural...

Monza is a strong team in Italy, definitely my favorites in this cup. Will be interesting to see still though this final.

I was most excited for CEV tbh but Gala choked... :sleeping:

Aydin is the team which replaced Bursa BBSK, right? If I am not wrong, before the turkish league started, Aydin was supposed to be, at least, between the first 6 teams or even playing for getting a ticket for going to an european cup (CEV or Challenge one), like Bursa BBSK did many tims...what happened? I read Aydin's president praised so much their foreigner players, but maybe the locals arent good enough.

Being currently 10th is a failure... I miss Bursa BBSK, they were way more competitive.

In the other, I do think Monza is the clear favourite in this cup. If they dont win, it would be a big choke.

• Aydin is the team which replaced Bursa BBSK, right? If I am not wrong, before the turkish league started, Aydin was supposed to be, at least, between the first 6 teams or even playing for getting a ticket for going to an european cup (CEV or Challenge one), like Bursa BBSK did many tims...what happened?

Being currently 10th is a failure... I miss Bursa BBSK.

In the other, I do think Monza is the clear favourite in this cup. If they dont win, it would be a big choke.

Yes they took Bursa's spot as they were bankrupt but some people were a little confused. They are not the same team, and I don't think its true that Aydin would be top 6 pre season. In fact, most people predicted they would be at relegation round as they have one of the worst locals in the league. They got Fulden now, but I doubt she'll stay there.

We all miss Bursa, with Joycinha, Fatma, Ipek, Özge Kirdar etc. etc. :(:obey::gone:

• Yes they took Bursa's spot as they were bankrupt but some people were a little confused. They are not the same team, and I don't think its true that Aydin would be top 6 pre season. In fact, most people predicted they would be at relegation round as they have one of the worst locals in the league. They got Fulden now, but I doubt she'll stay there.

We all miss Bursa, with Joycinha, Fatma, Ipek, Özge Kirdar etc. etc. :(:obey::gone:

their president said their goal is to be playing in european cups and achieving big things both in TL and Europe. When you have bad coach and bad locals, it does not matter that much who you transfer as foreigner player.