2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I am sorry but I am genuinely asking - is "KICK ASS" considered as vulgar in some countries? Because I have seen it is used everywhere as a fancy term to "beat" the other team. Just wanna know the real issue here coz I don't wanna stir some unwanted problem.

It's a very vanilla expression. There's even a blockbuster movie based around a character named Kick-Ass from a Marvel comic book series, none of which had titles censored for the overall audience. I'm only mentioning those to give more depth to the argument.

• Yeah well Giovani is Italian, has nothing to do with Turkey other than him being paid to serve for the country. If you want to use your dirty mouth, please use it at home, not here, otherwise I hope you get banned soon.

but what exactly did i say that’s dirty? Lol

People get so offended easily nowadays even if something’s not really offensive. This is a forum and the internet - not for the faint of heart, hunny. Just some piece of advice.

• Yeah well Giovani is Italian, has nothing to do with Turkey other than him being paid to serve for the country. If you want to use your dirty mouth, please use it at home, not here, otherwise I hope you get banned soon.

At least Guidetti is married to Turkish middle Bahar Toksoy.

• but what exactly did i say that’s dirty? Lol

People get so offended easily nowadays even if something’s not really offensive. This is a forum and the internet - not for the faint of heart, hunny. Just some piece of advice.

Well if you first write this "How many of ya'll think Belgium can kick some Croatian and Turkish ass?", followed by something like "beat the sh-t out of Turkey" (this message seems to be removed by admins), I assume your only intention is to provoke Turkish users here.

Coming back to what this forum is, it is not twitter hunny where you write your dumb messages with your dirty mouth and go to bed, you get banned for such a dirty and provocative mouth. Considering your intention is not to discuss volleyball but to provoke people, I assume you are close to end. Good luck lol

StefanS yes and he dated many women from different countries in past...He was the same when he was coaching Germany and everyone hated him back then too, but I don't remember people being that mean towards German girls because their coach was an annoying teenager.

• Sorry I don't see so much problem, why do guys are making drama :roll:about everything. Chill guys

• Well if you first write this "How many of ya'll think Belgium can kick some Croatian and Turkish ass?", followed by something like "beat the sh-t out of Turkey" (this message seems to be removed by admins), I assume your only intention is to provoke Turkish users here.

Coming back to what this forum is, it is not twitter hunny where you write your dumb messages with your dirty mouth and go to bed, you get banned for such a dirty and provocative mouth. Considering your intention is not to discuss volleyball but to provoke people, I assume you are close to end. Good luck lol

StefanS yes and he dated many women from different countries in past...He was the same when he was coaching Germany and everyone hated him back then too, but I don't remember people being that mean towards German girls because their coach was an annoying teenager.

if that’s provoking for you, wait ‘til you experience real life. that’s practically nothing compared to real insults. Lmao. Thing is, you were the only one who seemed offended. 🤣

Anyway, good back to topic - good luck BEL later!

• and yes, i didn’t watch rio matches (mostly still not available online due to NBC blocking it), but london was more exciting. both TUR & SRB being the bottom 2 teams!!!!!!

NBC had shown London and Rio matches with the IOC live feed online.
    Rio’s China-Brazil match had more than enough tension, with the hosts trying to win gold on home soil.

• I think you guys are exaggerating “kick ass”. I don’t see a problem with it and I can’t believe lots of people are involved in this conversation. Is it because you guys don’t like the user who said it? I feel like it is. I am sure “kick ass” was said before but nobody said a thing about it. Racist, homophobic and transphobic insults were not objected this much. In fact, you guys went and defend those users.

• You guys have serious problems of reading, "kick ass" alone is not the problem, but when the same user writes "beat the sh.t out of Turkey" in his very next entry here which is like 1 hour later max, then you start wondering why so much hate? Now if you are fine with this language and attitude, lets start swearing at each others' mom and further on. I am not, so I hope admins are not either.

• Good work by Croatia in set 1! I like what Santarelli is doing there, if he is given better resources, I am sure he will do a lot better.

On the other hand, Belgium has good resources but I am not sure about their coaching. Even their defense spots look very basic, I am not surprised why some of their experienced players refuse to join the team.

• Good work by Croatia in set 1! I like what Santarelli is doing there, if he is given better resources, I am sure he will do a lot better.

On the other hand, Belgium has good resources but I am not sure about their coaching. Even their defense spots look very basic, I am not surprised why some of their experienced players refuse to join the team.

I dont think that they refused to play. Van de Broek didnt want them (at least some of them, according to Aelbrecht’s Instagram post) in his team. He wanted to play with the new generation of players.

• I dont think that they refused to play. Van de Broek didnt want them (at least some of them, according to Aelbrecht’s Instagram post) in his team. He wanted to play with the new generation of players.

Mmm I remember reading somewhere that Rousseux, Leys and Van Hecke did not want to join the team because he was coaching. Maybe I remember wrong.