2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• https://www.canlitv.legal/kanal-d-izle

I really dont have any fav one, but I feel Turkey is taking it. Same story than in the men qualifier: losing a match in group stage, in the blink of elimination in SF and then the getting the golden ticket.

I'll just try to enjoy the match and do not get nervous. Too many heart attacks at this weekend:D

• Oh boy, Boz is playing like yesterday... She was so hype that I think she didn't go home, she stayed training all night :lol:

• Lets bring back horn sound instead of this booing from Turkish fans :down::down:

• honestly the horn sounds were just as annoying if not more, the headaches it gave me :gone:

• Turkey overwhelming Germany so far. Germany not going all the way as they did in yesterday's match, they should play without fear.

• Why is Lippman so slow to respond to hits coming her way?

• What is wrong with Naz and her serve ???:what:

• omg, what happened to Germany, they are playing without faith

• Ger is obviously nervous lmao. Their body language says it all.

• Lippman and Hanke's defenses are pretty bad in this first set. :call:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• TUR are hitting straight down while GER hits are flatter. GER block cant adjust.