2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Just catching up on the CHN v GER match. The sound mix is just right for letting Yuan Xinyue's wails shine :rose:

Yan Ni, will you marry me <3 :?:

It's true, and a bit puzzling, the top teams aren't showing their top form in this tournament but I'm not worried for any of them.

• USA in the easiest poule and they have a lot of difficulties with Bulgaria. 2-1 for Bulgaria!!!:white::white::white:Robinson should definitely be a starting outside hitter!

• I can't believe it! Usa is not playing their best, but Bulgaria is having the match of their life. They came back after the disadvantage at the beginning. Amd it's not just Vasileva, they are all playing well.

I surely lost something.. where is Ogbogu?

• I cant remember the last time Ive seen Vasileva play this good.

• The whole Dominican Republic and NORCECA feeling Tyra right now. lol

giphy.gif

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Omg if Bulgaria will get a ticket, imagine How many european teams could play in Tokio

• Bulgaria was robbed. There was a clear net fault at US's 20th point.

• This announcer for the USA v BUL match alternates between being a little weird and annoying to being super super entertaining. When the match is close and battling he's hilarious. I'm giving him a <3

• I feel sorry for Bulgaria, they fought really hard today and they were so close. I think we All forgot about them, because of their poor performance at the VNL.

• Beating three random teams to qualify for the OG seems weird

• I feel sorry for Bulgaria, they fought really hard today and they were so close. I think we All forgot about them, because of their poor performance at the VNL.

I think this year VNL was great lesson for them and it’s a waste that they will be replaced with weaker Canada.

• Ekhhh...Bulgaria had a great chance to get the ticket for OGs, unfortunately they lost it. This team will be great if Rabadzhieva and Nikolova also join them IMO. They still have a chance in continental qualification.

After watching this game, I think Korea, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland will also have a chance to get ticket for OGs.

• Ekhhh...Bulgaria had a great chance to get the ticket for OGs, unfortunately they lost it. This team will be great if Rabadzhieva and Nikolova also join them IMO. They still have a chance in continental qualification.

After watching this game, I think Korea, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland will also have a chance to get ticket for OGs.

That european qualification tournament will be very hard for every team. Probably in the middle of the club season.