OP: Gong Xiangyu, Zeng Chunlei

OH: Zhu Ting (C), Zhang Changning, Liu Xiaotong, Li Yingying

MB: Yan Ni, Yuan Xinyue, Wang Yuanyuan, Zheng Yixin

L: Wang Mengjie, Lin Li

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Meliha Ismailoglu is suddenly out of the registration form, released by CVA.

but She used to be in the official list annouced by TVF.

Anyone knows the reason? did she fly? her absence is big trouble for Turkey now.

to be me...

• I wasnt so hopeful about this tournament even with the best roster available, but after seeing Meliha out, it is definetely done for us. Even though she doesnt get much appreciation, Meliha has a very important role in this team and neither Seyma nor Fatma can fill this role. I am curious about the cut as well.

• I wasnt so hopeful about this tournament even with the best roster available, but after seeing Meliha out, it is definetely done for us. Even though she doesnt get much appreciation, Meliha has a very important role in this team and neither Seyma nor Fatma can fill this role. I am curious about the cut as well.

Meliha played a really good VNL, it is a shame for Turkey indeed... It was difficult before with her, now... i don't know if they stand any chance.. I think Fatma is also a player who doesnt get much appreciation, she is better than the people think she is, but she doesnt have international experience as Meliha has, and you need that to win against the big ones

• Meliha played a really good VNL, it is a shame for Turkey indeed... It was difficult before with her, now... i don't know if they stand any chance.. I think Fatma is also a player who doesnt get much appreciation, she is better than the people think she is, but she doesnt have international experience as Meliha has, and you need that to win against the big ones

I don't agree with you about Fatma. I think her reception is very bad for a 'defensive OH', people assume her reception is good just because she is short but it is not true.

• is Meliha really out, or it's just a bug or something?

Because she is literally with the team on the TVF ad.

I'm thinking/hoping it's a mis-print. Get on your social medias and see if she sustained some injury or something. I can't imagine she was cut. No hope without the full tight bun twins contingent.

• I'm thinking/hoping it's a mis-print. Get on your social medias and see if she sustained some injury or something. I can't imagine she was cut. No hope without the full tight bun twins contingent.

She is with the team, however I'm not sure if she is injured or not. Tbh even if she was injured at this point, I think they would have put her name still on the list and she'd bench or they'd call someone else in to replace her.

I still think it's a printing error or something like that based on this

• She is with the team, however I'm not sure if she is injured or not. Tbh even if she was injured at this point, I think they would have put her name still on the list and she'd bench or they'd call someone else in to replace her.

I still think it's a printing error or something like that based on this

I checked her and other players’ IG account and she doesn’t appear in any pics but I also haven’t seen Eda, Zehra, Meryem. Let’s just hope that is just bug or something :(

• Meliha was Bosnian, so Turkish nationality neutralisation reference shall be proved and accepted by IOC's system, so it takes some time, Hopefully it will be done before the game starts.

to be me...

• Meliha was Bosnian, so Turkish nationality neutralisation reference shall be proved and accepted by IOC's system, so it takes some time, Hopefully it will be done before the game starts.

Did they ask Goncharova to prove as well or basically any other girls from the other NTs? This whole thing is still weird to me and how it can suddenly be a problem, she has been with the NT for years and years, I hope she'll just be able to play.

Good to hear she has arrived now though! We need her a lot if we want to beat China.

• Maybe it's because IOC is more strict about this. She's already represented Turkey on international stage, so clearly FIVB does't have a problem with it. This qualification tournament is part of Olympics, so IOC is involved. Just my guess.

• Azerbaijan

S: Yagubova, Alishanova

OH: Bayramova, Samadova, Bessonova,

MB: Abdulazimova, Hasanova, Kyrylyuk, Pavlenko

OPP: Rahimova, Azizova, Artemeva

L: Aliyeva, Parshkova

Azizova can play as OH as well

• Poland

S: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz

OH: Mędrzyk, Grajber, Stysiak, Łukasik

MB: Kąkolewska, Efimienko, Alagierska, Witkowska

OPP: Smarzek, Zaroślińska