2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Great match for Boskovic(28pt, 65%spike,1block, 6 aces), but discussable for Serbian team in general. I wish to see recognizable Serbian rhapsody in next 2 game.

• Easy second set for the Netherlands, 25-15. The 3 substitutes again did a good job! Also Buijs is playing a good match so far

• China was a mess yesterday too, they'll also need to step up against Germany and Turkey

• Netherlands wins it in 3-0. Last set was a bit messy. Eventually Bongaerts came in and did a good job. IMHO she just should be the first setter!

• Any link for Brazil vs Azerbaijan? :)

• Brazil losing to Azerbaijan, well done, team,, Tandara been substituted by Amanda shows how good she is as OH,,, about links, in Olympic Channel you can watch using vpn

• Even though Folie had amazing performance at friendly matches being just 1 point behind OPP as best scorer still Christina gets starting position over her even against Kenya.

I do it is because He is afraid for her, I can't find any other reason...

any link ?

• Brazil is so funny

• Brazil losing to Azerbaijan, well done, team,, Tandara been substituted by Amanda shows how good she is as OH,,, about links, in Olympic Channel you can watch using vpn

paste link,pls

thx

• Amanda at risk getting called for a double touch on her serve :rolll:

• Brazil having problem with Aze maybe they really need Sheilla, Thaisa and others to come back :whistle:

• It will be a winner-take-all match tomorrow between Brazil and DR.. With how the way Brazil is playing, DR winning against them is not a long stretch either.

• It will be a winner-take-all match tomorrow between Brazil and DR.. With how the way Brazil is playing, DR winning against them is not a long stretch either.

The loser would still likely win in their continental qualifications. It's really about Argentina vs. Puerto Rico 😂

• The loser would still likely win in their continental qualifications. It's really about Argentina vs. Puerto Rico 😂

Brazil would still qualify in the Olympics yes, but if they fail to win their Olympic ticket tomorrow, this will be a huge psychological blow to them and this will probably hasten the veteran players back in the team