2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• 10. you forgot the hosts.

DOM reception scheme is so confusing to me. BC eve stays in backcourt, usually brenda comes in for brayelin, but then when gonzalez is in back, sometimes she goes out. i don’t understand it at all.

oh shit, I forgot Japan is automatically qualified. My bad

• they’dda been in rio too except for fivb chicanery.

No person with a living brain can make sense of that formula. It's honestly regrettable to see the second placed teams of the continental qualifications moved to the more competitive Olympic QT without proper and fair seeding.

Honestly, without Japan in the mix... everything feels clearer and cleaner.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Serbia really don't look at their best and I can see Poland giving them a test tomorrow if they don't make some improvements. Puerto Rico's serves are causing a big problem in reception and Mihajlovic is looking far from her best. Boskovic is phenomenal but they have to be careful because relying too much on 1 player is never a good sign.

• Brazil is so beatable it hurts. I'm just so happy for Lorenne. She's coming unto her own. Just need more fluidity when she attacks.

For Dom, Kwiek became too hesitant for not using Rivera when it mattered the most. The tiebreak is too crucial. He must've been planning to sub her in later but the reception was suffering and Brazil is the kind of team that dominates you if you give them the easy chances you should've taken to kill the ball.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What a poor performance by Mihajlovic :what: If she will play like that tomorrow it can be interesting battle against Poland :box:

• Mihajlovic was 6/21 in attack. That's some Busa-like efficiency.

Hey! Don't be picking on my Busa. She looks exactly like someone I dated in High School. Never gonna give her up.

• Hey! Don't be picking on my Busa. She looks exactly like someone I dated in High School. Never gonna give her up.

:lol:

I like Busa and I think she's a useful player but I stand by my comment.

• Does anybody know why Castillo is wearing that weave? I mean she's so easy to spot. Usually any players with the right mind set wants to avoid the libero at all cost but she makes it too easy because she stands out.

#FreeBritney

• Does anybody know why Castillo is wearing that weave? I mean she's so easy to spot. Usually any players with the right mind set wants to avoid the libero at all cost but she makes it too easy because she stands out.

:what:

On that level all players would know where she's at even if she was wearing the invisibility cloak.

I mean, they're already wearing a different jersey, lmao:lol: How can you not see them?

• :what:

On that level all players would know where she's at even if she was wearing the invisibility cloak.

The level wasn't really good for both teams.

#FreeBritney