2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• They were not, but they have a head coach like Lavarini now. They improved a lot IMO. They also played friendly game against Serbia and Kim played 72% in attack.:/

It's so sad that both setters are out due to injury. Lavarini was making stratgies with his main setter Lee dayoung. It was much faster and accurate than what korean players had played before. Luckily she is not injured much(it was misdiagnosis from serbian doctors, her achilles is not ruptured.) so I think we can see her in asian championship.

• Why in the world anyone would play fast in Russia? Come on!

And How did She played in Eczacibasi, tell me ??

• Congrats Italy deserved win. Really disappointed in the Netherlands! Morrison isn't a good coach during the match, so many stupid mistakes. I miss Guidetti;(De Kruijf is so good!:obey:When she was out, they lost many points. Also Bongaerts played good. Hope Morrison now understands she has to be the first setter! Sloëtjes and Beliën played really bad:down:

• so euro qual. will be TUR NED POL BUL BEL AZE & GER?

Crazy as hell... To bad that Turkey didn't have easier pool... even Poland could win it in other pool.

• Not to be rude or anything but I saw you posted it wrong a few times now. Her name is: Mihajlović

That were a provocation or knowledge about volleyball is poor. Because as Croatian is imposible for her/him to not discern those 2 surname.

• Both Ned and Turkey deservers to be in Tokyo, so sad for one of them...even Poland showed today that they can be on higher level than before.

• It's so sad that both setters are out due to injury. Lavarini was making stratgies with his main setter Lee dayoung. It was much faster and accurate than what korean players had played before. Luckily she is not injured much(it was misdiagnosis from serbian doctors, her achilles is not ruptured.) so I think we can see her in asian championship.

Despite our victory, honestly I somehow want RVF offers much more money to Lavarini and take him from Korea.

• That were a provocation or knowledge about volleyball is poor. Because as Croatian is imposible for her/him to not discern those 2 surname.

Move that nationality shit from me pls.

• All the balls to Boskovic at the end :roll:

Nothing different from Italy, all balls to Egonu:roll:

• Chirichella :heart:

• Congrats Italy deserved win. Really disappointed in the Netherlands! Morrison isn't a good coach during the match, so many stupid mistakes. I miss Guidetti;(De Kruijf is so good!:obey:When she was out, they lost many points. Also Bongaerts played good. Hope Morrison now understands she has to be the first setter! Sloëtjes and Beliën played really bad:down:

I miss Guidetti too. The way he developed Debby Stam to amazing libero and Pietersen to important OH at 2016 Olympics is admirable.

Who has gotten better under Morrison?

• OK, I’m done fighting. Good vibes to you crovolley and everyone else, we were treated to a lot of good volleyball today.

Can’t wait for the Euro qualifying to take place and the Thailand-Korea showdown. Hopefully we’ll see a few more good games.