2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• it’s why i’m not so happy ARG will be there again...

I don't think ARG will qualify.. They are a political mess right now.. I think Colombia or Peru have more chances, tbh xD

• Shall we all move over to KAZ v BUL now?

• It's so funny that almost all the faves looked to be in deep sh... uhm, trouble, at some point, but in the end they all made it through. :lol: TBH, the timing of these tournaments was very awkward and it's not surprising that very few teams managed to show their best game.

Very stressful game for Serbia tonight, but that was expected, Poland is definitely a team on the rise and they were super pumped-up. Tijana :heart: When it mattered the most, she was there, and that's what great players do.

Russia vs Korea was definitely the highlight of the competition for me, I never expected such a fun and hard fought match. And man, that must be such a heartbreak for the Koreans.

I'm afraid Netherlands might be missing out on the Olympics this time. Hopefully they'll find their spark back, because what they showed in this tournament simply wasn't enough, and they'll need to do much better against Turkey and Poland in January.

Should be a fascinating European QT, anyway. Also, Thailand vs Korea could be a real thriller.

• I feel really bad for Poland, they played very well but at the end they screwed up and just couldn't make it🇮🇩❤️💪🏻

Tbh I didn't know Poland could be such a good team(i never watched them) but this year they really surprised me and they become one of my fav teams. They just miss a good OH.

• Even though I think Santarelli is literally the last spark in Croatian volleyball, I really do believe that He would done amazing things with Dutch NT.

• I'm afraid Netherlands might be missing out on the Olympics this time. Hopefully they'll find their spark back, because what they showed in this tournament simply wasn't enough, and they'll need to do much better against Turkey and Poland in January.

Heck, if Bulgaria can bring the type of game they showed against USA then they won't be pushovers either. Could be quite exciting :box:

• I feel really bad for Poland, they played very well but at the end they screwed up and just couldn't make it🇮🇩❤️💪🏻

Tbh I didn't know Poland could be such a good team(i never watched them) but this year they really surprised me and they become one of my fav teams. They just miss a good OH.

I agree some players just need more experiance. There wiil be progress as more girls start playing in Italian league. Today Poland played v.good against WCh.

• Despite our victory, honestly I somehow want RVF offers much more money to Lavarini and take him from Korea.

As I heard the news that KVA elected Lavarini as a head coach of korean national team, I can't belive my eyes because KVA had always pick one who is released from professional team(because of bad results).

Lavarini is really good coach as everyone knows and I see a lot of differences compared to the past. I hope we can keep him longer but I know it wouldn't happen😂😂

• I don't know anything about who Poland has in the pipeline but I don't see them improving with who they have. They are good, some quite good, but what could any of them improve on? I suppose that super tall young girl could turn into a receiving machine.