2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• go back and read all the posts, moron... i'm done with you, you mental midget. you're here just to pick fights.

I would have insulted you in more creative ways but it seems like you are not smart enough to understand. So I'll call you the same way, you moron, mental midget!

• a YouTube video of the top 10 scorer of Olympic qualification round.

Who is your favorite among them?

Mine is #4, as you can probably tell by my avatar pic lol...but yeah, undersize, 30+ years old and still getting the job done.

#7 but everyone knew that already

Mine is #4, as you can probably tell by my avatar pic lol...but yeah, undersize, 30+ years old and still getting the job done.

Goncha showing emotions > ALL your faves :lol:

Also #4

Onuma the greatest 😍

• Who is your favorite among them?

My fave would be the same as yours, Onuma.

I think either Zhu or Gonch had the best scariest looking kills, though.

• Can anyone tell me why Cuba did not participate in qualifications for Olympic Games because they were in 24th place on the FIVB ranking?

also only BRA and ARG represented from south america. certainly COL should be ranked higher, they are a much better team than MEX, KEN, KAZ, and maybe above CZE, ARG and CAN, all of which were in the IOQT.

COL might still make it to tokyo representing s. america ...

• also only BRA and ARG represented from south america. certainly COL should be ranked higher, they are a much better team than MEX, KEN, KAZ, and maybe above CZE, ARG and CAN, all of which were in the IOQT.

COL might still make it to tokyo representing s. america ...

I think in last World championship there were 7 countries from North and Central America. It' too much.

• I think in last World championship there were 7 countries from North and Central America. It' too much.

4 of the 7 from NORCECA made the second round. 3 of 5 from Asia. 1 of 2 from S America and the rest Europe. where would you shift more spots, when the region getting the 2nd most bid, puts the 2nd most into the next round?

• 4 of the 7 from NORCECA made the second round. 3 of 5 from Asia. 1 of 2 from S America and the rest Europe. where would you shift more spots, when the region getting the 2nd most bid, puts the 2nd most into the next round?

4 of 7 included MEX, which advanced by beating ARG but losing to CMR ...

KOR would have advanced to 2nd round too if they were in such a weak group.

meanwhile POL wasn’t even there.

look, i’m a fan of many teams in norceca but even i know 7 were way too many.

• KOR had to beat either THA or AZE to advance and did not win against either of them.

Remember teams have to win to get to the World Champs to begin with. Europe is the strongest overall federation their teams. In 2014 World Champs, only Italy and Russia made 3rd round from Europe, while DR & USA were from NORCECA.