2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Well, and it goes away any chance that South Korea had to qualify :P

Your Avatar scares me =O

• I just hope all of them can be back together on court. I think the last time that happened was in 2017 :wall:

Amiin to this. Kinda unfortunate for Thailand. These 3 were the upcoming rising stars, supposedly the ones to take the torch from the golden girls of Onuma, Wilawan, and Kantong. I was hoping these youngsters will bring Thailand up a notch but it seems like they still can't do it without the help of their seniors. But hopefully Thailand will make it to the Olympics. It will be a good departures for some of the older generation and tbh, the original 6 deserve to play at the Olympics at least once for all the things they have done for Thailand's volleyball.

there's the teen mb, Tichakorn as well. She only got limited court time during the volley master and VNL, but she did put those little court time to good use.

Pimpichaya has played along the NT vs the Philippines in a friendly tune up game a few days ago. But i don't think she is in form yet? Maybe by January, if she doesn't sustain any new injuries.

What injuries she sustained? Was it when she was playing in Indonesia?

• Amiin to this. Kinda unfortunate for Thailand. These 3 were the upcoming rising stars, supposedly the ones to take the torch from the golden girls of Onuma, Wilawan, and Kantong. I was hoping these youngsters will bring Thailand up a notch but it seems like they still can't do it without the help of their seniors. But hopefully Thailand will make it to the Olympics. It will be a good departures for some of the older generation and tbh, the original 6 deserve to play at the Olympics at least once for all the things they have done for Thailand's volleyball.

What injuries she sustained? Was it when she was playing in Indonesia?

I'm not positive, but she sustained some kind of leg or knee injury during practice before the VNL this year. if you go to the Thai female nt thread,, you can see links in the spoiler area and she played a bit in the tune up game. It's only a fan cam recording, so it may not be the best quality, but you can see her in there.

Do you what the score was?

it was 4-1...they lost the 5th set with the young bench players and Wilavan. Some key player was also missing such as Nootsara, Chactcu-on and Onuma.

• Dutch Volleyball Federation officially announced their candidacy for European Qualifiers in January today.

They said that one of the reasons to organize is home advantage that the Dutch will have

Bring me back up to speed here. There was talk of having it in some neutral place, right? Like Luxembourg? And Turkey and Poland are also making bids? This is getting juicy

• Bring me back up to speed here. There was talk of having it in some neutral place, right? Like Luxembourg? And Turkey and Poland are also making bids? This is getting juicy

No information yet from Polish side. After Ech finals it was mentioned on Polsat Sport channel that these qualies will be host in LUX so the situation developed different direction and we need to wait is Poland interested in hosting.

• No information yet from Polish side. After Ech finals it was mentioned on Polsat Sport channel that these qualies will be host in LUX so the situation developed different direction and we need to wait is Poland interested in hosting.

Basically we're waiting for the higher bidder...

• The host team hasnt been decided yet. I guess a big war is happining between Turkey and The Netherlands:whistle: Both federations are awere of being host means a lot. The mens tournaments host has been announced much earlier.

• The host team hasnt been decided yet. I guess a big war is happining between Turkey and The Netherlands:whistle: Both federations are awere of being host means a lot. The mens tournaments host has been announced much earlier.

According to Dutch media, the organiser of the tournament will be presented during the world cup.