2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I'm really wondering why people in this thread thinks European volleyball is so good(guess they're european). They never won gold in olympics since 1988(soviet union)🤗🤗. They have many stromg teams but strong teams are already qualified to Olympics. Plus turkey or netherlands(or other team) will be qualified more. What do you need more?? You guys could get 6 tickets from the internental qualification if you guys are strong enough. The pools are based on world rankings so it was fair that the pool was composed like that. You guys will automatially argue that russia would go olympics if korea qualified by winning russia and disqualified by doping issue. Don't be so short-sighted please and stop disregarding other cotinents...

• I'm really wondering why people in this thread thinks European volleyball is so good(guess they're european). They never won gold in olympics since 1988(soviet union)🤗🤗. They have many stromg teams but strong teams are already qualified to Olympics. Plus turkey or netherlands(or other team) will be qualified more. What do you need more?? You guys could get 6 tickets from the internental qualification if you guys are strong enough. The pools are based on world rankings so it was fair that the pool was composed like that. You guys will automatially argue that russia would go olympics if korea qualified by winning russia and disqualified by doping issue. Don't be so short-sighted please and stop disregarding other cotinents...

So you are good only if you are the champion, that's the criteria. Ok if that is your argument than I have nothing to say on that. : )

I'm not disregarding personally any continent but you are disregarding literally everyone that wasn't first placed :lol::thumbup:

Btw this is not me saying we need more European tickets, just responding to your post here, because I have seen this argument more often that Europe is not that good because there haven't been many champions.

• Why is wrong to ask to watch one of the best players in the World, teams, who works much harder than other teams who gots their spot jsut because they are in Asia, Latin A or Africa???

Best top 12 teams deserves to be at best competiton. Simple as that.

• Europeans not being the champions in olympics that's not the point of my speech. You said korea wouldn't reach top 8 in european champiomship a day ago. Do you really think so?? In the most recent world class level competition korea won 6th place in this world cup, higher than the netherlands and serbia b. Do you think they wouldn't reach top 8 in european championship?? Sadly netherlands did..

You did disregard other continents first

Dont try to justify your hypocrisy please🤗

• Korea didn't got olympic tickets just because they are in asia. They qualified for london in world qualificatuon tournament next to russia, placed 2nd. Also they got the first tickets for rio, and they played with their sub members after that.

I agree that asia get priviliges because japan helds so many international competitions, but not only that can make semifinals in olympics.

• No, Korea wouldn't reach top 8 in Europe.

• Please!!

We are all here for volleyball and it is very unreasonable to mention some thing which does not have anything with volleyball like the master race...and European pathetic.

The point is that in Europe we have a lot of good teams and it is harder to play and have good postion o fivb list and i agree with that but i dont agree about some other thing and have my personaly opinion. Because that we are there to exchange our opinions and argue them but without valuations and politicization.

• The amount and intensity of passion that this discussion (about a completely hypothetical scenario) can (and has) awoke is actually the best cautionary sign why this dilemma (should Russia indeed be banned) should NOT be resolved by just giving the spot to Korea, but by any of numerous other means discussed here and elsewhere (even if the end result still be Korea getting the ticket).

• Is in it logical to say that teams who and stronger are better are working harder??

Logic vs race. Woow.

:what:

• Seriously there is not even ANY official decision BUT you guys LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to discuss about non sense things, really don't you have a real life anywhere off the laptop or smartphone?

Yes, do you? Wow great than let's meet here when there is an official final decision that Russia can't take part and we can start discuss after this statement, Okay? Thank you!

• Why is wrong to ask to watch one of the best players in the World, teams, who works much harder than other teams who gots their spot jsut because they are in Asia, Latin A or Africa???

Best top 12 teams deserves to be at best competiton. Simple as that.

Disgusting.

• Seriously there is not even ANY official decision BUT you guys LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to discuss about non sense things, really don't you have a real life anywhere off the laptop or smartphone?

Yes, do you? Wow great than let's meet here when there is an official final decision that Russia can't take part and we can start discuss after this statement, Okay? Thank you!

oh OK then, now you can tell us what to discuss and what not?:what: Who the fuck are you again? If you don't have any opinion to contribute to discussion, stop whining and stay out of the discussion.

It is so weird to see that someone is complaining because people are discussing about a controversial volleyball related issue. Dude, the whole idea of 'forum' is discussing about individual opinions. If this bothers you, you are clearly in a wrong place:aww:

• oh OK then, now you can tell us what to discuss and what not?:what: Who the fuck are you again? If you don't have any opinion to contribute to discussion, stop whining and stay out of the discussion.

It is so weird to see that someone is complaining because people are discussing about a controversial volleyball related issue. Dude, the whole idea of 'forum' is discussing about individual opinions. If this bothers you, you are clearly in a wrong place:aww:

Ironically I remember a 100% clearly :lol: he was really angry at Matthias once when he messaged to him something similar to this lol and now he does the same thing. Actually his seems even more disrespectful and radical.

People are on the forum to talk, that's the whole purpose. I never got that argument. It doesn't mean they have no life, some of us work through home or work on computers, others may still be students or heck maybe you're on your way home and just checking out the site on the train or whatever, maybe ur having dinner Idk. Like it really doesn't take much time at all really, but either way the one thing that we know for sure is that it's not up to mr harboboy to judge. :drink: