2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I know it will be a match between NED, TUR, POL🙂 I mean they could be a dark horse but I wouldn't call them like that in the absebce of Kulan and Mammadova. I didn't know they retired from their NT.

• It is crazy sad that so many world class players won`t make it.....Just look at the OPP Position: Sloetjes, Smarzek, Van Hecke, Rahimova, Boz/Ebrar, Fabris, Lippmann......5 of them are TOP 10 best OPP in the World....in the meantime, in the OG we will have only 5 World Class OPP Boskovic, Egonu, Tandara, Goncharova and 1 more, while the rest will all be mediocre.....not even to mention the absence of players like Haak, Vargas, Brakocevic, Ortolani.

same thing in every position....how must Naz, Djkema or Woloz feel when only one (or none) of them will make it?!!! ;(

The true is, when you look at it...the Olympics is actually NOT a competition among the best players in the world.

• This would be hell good NT if all players are with them.

Van Hecke, Heyrman :(

This is so disappointing.....I don`t care if they like the coach or not....They should have more pride than that... I feel bad for Herbots, she`s so young and trying her best to reach the next level, but she certainly won`t be able to do it this time....but if she had the help of all those quitters, at least she would have a fair chance.

Same can be said about Rabadzhieva. :|.....Vasileva needed her help.

• well, POL is quite strong, but isn't rahimova in BRA league? did she play? what were the rosters?

AZE is only scary playing at home... like the euros 2015.

Rahimova played, actually the coches gave every player a chance to play. The first sets were played by the A teams, Poland :

Wołosz, Smarzek, Kąkolewska, Alagierska, Stysiak, Wójcik, Stenzel.

Only Natalia Medrzyk didnt play at all but today she will.

• To be honest, I don't believe that Poland has chances. Not after what happened few weeks ago. The head of polish volleyball federation basically showed middle finger to women. I still can't believe that he said what he said. The double standards between men and women are so freaking real in Poland. I can only imagine how they are hurt and disgusted. It's a shame, cause this new generation could be a thing on international level, but there is no chance with this "coach".

• To be honest, I don't believe that Poland has chances. Not after what happened few weeks ago. The head of polish volleyball federation basically showed middle finger to women. I still can't believe that he said what he said. The double standards between men and women are so freaking real in Poland. I can only imagine how they are hurt and disgusted. It's a shame, cause this new generation could be a thing on international level, but there is no chance with this "coach".

to be honest, I would have stick to my honor and skip olympic dreams if my federation is not going to believe me and my friends. This is all wrong and they insisted to keep that coach just because president is friends with him. I wouldn’t wish the worst for Polish girls but I do wish the worst for that coach because of all that stupid drama. He should have left himself.

• This is so disappointing.....I don`t care if they like the coach or not....They should have more pride than that... I feel bad for Herbots, she`s so young and trying her best to reach the next level, but she certainly won`t be able to do it this time....but if she had the help of all those quitters, at least she would have a fair chance.

Same can be said about Rabadzhieva. :|.....Vasileva needed her help.

I thought it was trainer's decision to start with a new generation of players. Are you sure the players didn't want to play for NT?

• I think Girls didn't want to work with coach

• Bulgaria NT beat Croatia NT with 3:0 (28:26, 25:14, 25:22) in the third friendly match is Sofia before going to Apeldoorn. The main scorers for Bulgaria was Elitsa Vasileva with 19 pt. and Mira Todorova with 10 pts.

Team Bulgaria for OQ

Setters : Lora Kitipova, Petya Barakova

OH : Elitsa Vasileva, Gergana Dimitrova,Maria Karakasheva, Vangelia Rachkovska, Alexandra Milanova

OPP : Silvana Chausheva

MB : Hristina Ruseva, Nasya Dimitrova, Mira Todorova, Maria Krivoshiiska

Libero : Zhana Todorova, Kristiana Petrova

• Thanks for the info. Is Emiliya Dimitrova still playing anywhere or has she retired? I kinda lost track of her since she quit NT...

After birth she is now preparing for play but still has no club. Maybe very soon she will start to play again anywhere. It's interesting because Hristina Ruseva gave birth later than her and now she is in the NT while Emiliya still doesn't play.