2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Turkey is a team of dominant MBs, they need to be able to use them better in the next sets

• Like for real.. 'allowed'. What is she, a slave? Is Gui a dictator? It's all matter of agreement after all.. he thinks she and Turkey will benefit more from her playing as OH and she's doing just fine

You guys don‘t have to compare every statement with slavery, really.

There are evidences on DM instagram where she wrote that she is not happy to play as OH and actually doesn‘t want to and feels more comfortable as opposite!

Why should Turkey benefit from that? Do Turkey have superstars on that position? No! It is the only position where Turkey is lacking after Neslihan and could fill it.. Everyone praised Ebrar as the future of Turkey NT finally someone who could get into the steps of Neslihan..

So now she excuse me, Turkey should benefit from that?
    I am criticizing Guidetti, oboviously it is his only idea and who will benefit, too? Right, VakifBank!

Guidetti proves again and again that he only cares for VakifBank and not Turkish NT.

• Not the best volleyball, but both teams are fighting for every ball!:super:

But for sure it's logical they can't show their best volleyball with such a short preparation.

• Weitzel is serving really tough:box:

2-1 for Germany:cheesy:

• Turkey making many errors and look very shaky. Their middles are not as good as they usually are, especially Eda today. Naz is not playing great and one can tell Hande has benched this season.

Maybe start with Meliha(or Fatma/Seyma)-Ebrar and Meryem with Asli Kalaç and Zehra as MBs and Cansu Özbay as setter?

• Turkey is better when teams have time to prepare like in VNL or ECH. When you have to play during season they are weaker as many of them are on bench whole season.

• Turkey is better when teams have time to prepare like in VNL or ECH. When you have to play during season they are weaker as many of them are on bench whole season.

It’s definitely a reason for Hande’s poor performance, but I’m not sure about the rest. Naz, Eda, Zehra, Ebrar and Simge have played pretty much all the time this season. The reason Meliha hasn’t played more is that when she has played she’s been really bad.

• Congrats Germany, great win for them!👏

• Well done Germany, well deserved win, Orthmann and Lippmann were queen but also the MBs performed today!

In Turkey basically only Zehra was good, Turkey always starts bad in these tournaments. (Ech 3-2 won barely vs Finland f.e.) I'm sure Turkey'll play better upcoming matches. Ebrar has to be on court at all times.