2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Orthman evolved so fast. I remember people talking about a bad move by her when she moved to monza, but sunddely she was a rising star. Geerties can become one of the bests all around players. Weitzel its pretty good.

• Insisting on Meryem at 4th set:wall: This is not an experimental friendly tournament that you can use different starting players in every set Gio. I didnt have big hopes for the tournament but after I watched this there isnt left any. When was the last time Turkey had lost to Germany?

WGP 2014, since then Turkey was 9-0 vs Germany up until today.

I think you are too pessimistic though, I agree about Gio insisting but the same negative views were given in Ech vs Finland by a bunch of people.

• The good thing for turkey is that neither Poland or Bulgary are in the same pool. Belgium with all their power could put Turkey in some trouble, bit without so many good players... i dont think so!

we all kind of not see this one coming. maybe belgium has some tricks too! take notes from GER

• Insisting on Meryem at 4th set:wall: This is not an experimental friendly tournament that you can use different starting players in every set Gio. I didnt have big hopes for the tournament but after I watched this there isnt left any. When was the last time Turkey had lost to Germany?

Germany has been putting Brazil in some troubles in the last couple of years.

• :woohoo:

I could watch only 3rd and 4th set, but those were pretty nice :super:

I'd like to point out the difference in coaching: Koslowski finds clear words, but he always keeps a supportive attitude and gives good advice and praise. OTOH Guidetti as soon as things don't work as he expects puts on his bad mood face, shouts at the players and only tells them everything they're doing bad instead of telling them what and how to change.

• Turkish players playing in turkish teams seems kind of all stars players.

• Any team right now can beat this Turkish team. Hande and Meliha is the worst OHs duo I have ever seen. Akoz is a great defender but a shaky receiver. And Giu is fucked up!

• WGP 2014, since then Turkey was 9-0 vs Germany up until today.

I think you are too pessimistic though, I agree about Gio insisting but the same negative views were given in Ech vs Finland by a bunch of people.

ECH did last almost 1 moth. It is not the same. When you are in a bad form in a 6 day lasting tournament, you dont have a chance. Turkey lost 2 friendlies vs Belgium by the way so anything can happen.

• Turkey is better when teams have time to prepare like in VNL or ECH. When you have to play during season they are weaker as many of them are on bench whole season.

?

• Hey GIU!!!

Let EBRAR play at all times!!!

Boz has nothing to offfer so stop experimenting like its a friendly game!

• Guidetti's decisions is awful. Hande can't recieve in zone 2 and Ebrar can't spike in zone 4. Meryem isn't enough this level.

Also; Meryem is almost 32 now and not everyone can be Eda (she played bad too today though). She spoke pre-tournament interviews about how tired, exhausted she was.

Tomorrow Hande-Meliha should indeed be OHs and Ebrar Opp, I'd even try Tugba as one of the OHs.

• I hope Belgium will send Guidetti home :)

Thats will likely to happen when this hardheaded Giu will not start EBRAR!

Feeling sad for Gunes, she really is a world class MB with a face of goddess. I love her🥰🥰🥰

• Turkey is like the Brazil of CEV :rolll: so emotional and driven by fire/passion, sometimes someone like Gio seems to manage to turn that into a euphorius Turkey, however when they need to calm down the hothead that Gio himself is obviously miserably fails to do so, or we could even say makes the entire situation 10 times worse, you can really see it in the players' faces in his TO's