2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I’m really sweet!

I like you overall, I just wish Gio wouldn't let a group of amazing, brave and revolutionary (more so than the girls from some other countries IMHO) girls be hated just because of his attitude... :sleeping::aww: And I agree his attitude is bad.

Especially Ebrar :rose:gay Turkish (btw not just Turkish ofc) girls finally have a role model to look up to, one who is 0% afraid to be her true self and proves u can still be succesfull:heart:, instead of being told they should be as feminine as possible and blend with the crowd to please males' ego and religious standards.

• Duh, I was just about to admire the strong nerves of German girls, closing all the tight sets, and then they waste 24:22 :wall: I just hope they shake it off quickly...

I was just about to say how strong mentally the German girls were as well...

Belgium wins set 3: 26-24

Every single set has been going to extra points so far :white: what a match

• I would have given the 24-22 ball to Geerties, the 4 belgian hands were already there since yesterday...

• I like you overall, I just wish Gio wouldn't let a group of amazing, brave and revolutionary (more so than the girls from some other countries IMHO) girls be hated just because of his attitude... :sleeping::aww: And I agree his attitude is bad.

Especially Ebrar :rose:gay Turkish (btw not just Turkish ofc) girls finally have a role model to look up to, one who is 0% afraid to be her true self and proves u can still be succesfull:heart:, instead of being told they should be as feminine as possible and blend with the crowd to please males' ego and religious standards.

I just like upsets too, hence, me wanting BEL winning vs TUR. But if TUR advances to the semis, I’ll be happy for the girls esp. kween Eda. It’s just that if they lose, Guidetti deserved it.

• Volleyball fans,ever since the IOQT ended: THE CEV QUALIFIER IS GONNA BE A BLOODBATH!

Germany and Belgium took that wayyyy too seriously!!

• Funny thing is we won’t see Korea or Thailand in OG and also 4 of Poland Belgium Germany Netherlands and Turkey. Really OG will be really boring until QF.

• Funny thing is we won’t see Korea or Thailand in OG and also 4 of Poland Belgium Germany Netherlands and Turkey. Really OG will be really boring until QF.

Like it was in Rio 2016. At least, it wont be the first time.

• Like it was in Rio 2016. At least, it wont be the first time.

Was it? The pool with USA, CHN, SRB and NED was all kinds of crazy. That group with USA, BRA, KOR, TUR and CHN in London too. There's always potential for some good entertainment in the OGs.

• Like it was in Rio 2016. At least, it wont be the first time.

Can't agree! In poule B the teams showed some great volleyball. Netherlands with some upsets and China underperforming in the poule phase.

• Germany finally got the match and actually take the first place of pool B!

Today's match is very intense so far, but I can't wait the match between BEL vs TUR😀

Turkey could not even make it into SF(insane!), and I can imagime it more vivid because of the performance that Belgium NT has shown today🤗