2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• oh yea is there still the other Q tournament? Or is it over for CEV Olympics after this?

• Funny thing is we won’t see Korea or Thailand in OG and also 4 of Poland Belgium Germany Netherlands and Turkey. Really OG will be really boring until QF.

• Funny thing is we won’t see Korea or Thailand in OG and also 4 of Poland Belgium Germany Netherlands and Turkey. Really OG will be really boring until QF.

Like it was in Rio 2016. At least, it wont be the first time.

pool b is promising though. A bloodbath on its own.

• Like it was in Rio 2016. At least, it wont be the first time.

Was it? The pool with USA, CHN, SRB and NED was all kinds of crazy. That group with USA, BRA, KOR, TUR and CHN in London too. There's always potential for some good entertainment in the OGs.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Like it was in Rio 2016. At least, it wont be the first time.

Can't agree! In poule B the teams showed some great volleyball. Netherlands with some upsets and China underperforming in the poule phase.

• Seems like Germany will be the first semi finalists! Well deserved :thumbup:

Turkey vs Belgium friday is the finale of Pool II

• Germany finally got the match and actually take the first place of pool B!

Today's match is very intense so far, but I can't wait the match between BEL vs TUR😀

Turkey could not even make it into SF(insane!), and I can imagime it more vivid because of the performance that Belgium NT has shown today🤗

• Thank God that 3rd set blackout didn't backfire eventually, and thank God we had a big enough lead in 4th or it would have been the same all over again :white:

But then... :woohoo:

After the third loss i would never surprised if we go in the 5. :whistle:

• Was it? The pool with USA, CHN, SRB and NED was all kinds of crazy. That group with USA, BRA, KOR, TUR and CHN in London too. There's always potential for some good entertainment in the OGs.

London B pool was pure gold. I loved almost every single match from that pool. But I said RIO 2016, not London.

I am talking about ALL POOL stage, not only one pool. If I merge the matches from both pools in Rio, unfortunately, for me, they were way boring. The average match was boring. From QF on, it was just great.

In London, even though there were Algeria and GB, if I merge all the matches from pool stage, the average match was more enterteinment.

It is just personal opinion :win:

• Martina Samadan had great performance, even better performance in attack than both Zehra and Eda :white:

I hope She will come back in stronger team next season.

• London B pool was pure gold. I loved almost every single match from that pool. But I said RIO 2016, not London.

I am talking about ALL POOL stage, not only one pool. If I merge the matches from both pools in Rio, unfortunately, for me, they were way boring. The average match was boring. From QF on, it was just great.

In London, even though there was Algeria and GB, if I merge all the matches from pool stage, the average match was more enterteinment.

It is just personal opinion :win:

I kinda agree, I think Rio was a bit disappointing level-wise untill the later stages, at least in my opinion. What I noticed is that a lot of people agree with this as well. Olympics because of the rules occasionally can become a bit less competitive obviously, and sometimes you have London like tournaments which are epic. But none is a guarantee.

But I agree that it is not a surprise if 2020 would be boring too, I do except it to be fun one though. Especially since a lot of teams worldwide are raising their game lately. (Win it Kenya <3)

• Martina Samadan had great performance, even better performance in attack than both Zehra and Eda :white:

I hope She will come back in stronger team next season.

I liked her a lot today.

• oh yea is there still the other Q tournament? Or is it over for CEV Olympics after this?

This is it. We will know all 12 teams by the end of the week.

• I kinda agree, I think Rio was a bit disappointing level-wise untill the later stages, at least in my opinion. What I noticed is that a lot of people agree with this as well. Olympics because of the rules occasionally can become a bit less competitive obviously, and sometimes you have London like tournaments which are epic. But none is a guarantee.

But I agree that it is not a surprise if 2020 would be boring too, I do except it to be fun one though. Especially since a lot of teams worldwide are raising their game lately. (Win it Kenya <3)

If Kenya and team from south america would be seperated in the group stage, it would be much funnier to watch from the pool stage!

• So Russia is pushing through?

• we don’t know maybe a last chance tournament could happen if ever.