2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• if i was Belgium's head coach, I would try not to lose too much power in the game against Germany, especially after the second set. Because if they go to the semifinals, they'll play five days in a row. Van Hecke and Heyrmann should have been invited to the team, even as substitute players. Today they were forced against Croatia, even though they were clear fave on paper. It is not a good idea to win friendly games especially against the team you are going to play in the group because you show all of your capability to head coach of your opponent.

• So the winner here plays Turkey/Belgium correct?

Yes if Germany becomes first in their groupe, but they probably will

• It is me or Meijners seems Robin's twin?

• Dijkema the weak link again:down:

Bad connection, not involving the middles, very predictable and weak in block:roll:

• Dijkema and her amazing sets to middle :wall:

And Bongearts fast to the middle!:super:

• The block is working really well so far for the Netherlands this tournament! Daalderop not playing good so far:(

• The block is working really well so far for the Netherlands this tournament! Daalderop not playing good so far:(

Is Sloetjes still ill? What happened to her?

• Is Sloetjes still ill? What happened to her?

She is with the team today. In an interview before the match she said she is fit again, but was not able to eat the last few days. Therefore she isn't on full power yet.

• Another case of NT having a uniform color not in the flag: Poland’s navy.

• Kakolewska is so cute she looks like a Babushka doll.

• NED with an awful setter and POL with a gigantic block... It won't end well for NED

You all stay relaxed and kind to each other out there.

Edited once, last by sloth ().