2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Beliën saving the ass of the Netherlands!!!

Caprara is so stubborn! Dijkema making mistake after mistake:mad:

• Wolosz is a good setter, one of the best nowadays, without any single doubt. But the big difference between her and the greatest is that she is not able to adapt to different style. She isnt in Conegliano, she is not setting to Hill, Sylla, Fabris, etc. Stysiak doesnt need the same kind of sets that Hill. One more point and she will be setting below the elbows of the spikers. She doesnt need to impress so much speed to his sets, as in Conegliano. Some time less is more.

• If Poland loses the match, that mistake in the 20th point will be the key. So amateur! So childish! You cant do that in this kind of matches!

• Poor Celeste...first Robin nearly landed on her and then this...

• Plak has zero contribution! Jasper would have been more useful!

If Caprara isn't going to use Lohuis or Koolhaas at all, they should use Knip as substitution for in the back row.

Dijkema should work really hard on her connection with the middle and distribution. Also Meijners is much better attacking from the right side than at the left.

• Good sub by Wójcik :love: She replaced Medrzyk who probably has some problems with her knees so she didnt play in the 3rd set not to risk.

Where does she play? She did a really nice job!

• Caprara lost this game

Should have stuck with Morrison :rolll:

• Medrzyk did a good job, almost all the dirty job. I really liked her performance.

Plak shouldnt havent come into. No need. I know she scored an ace, but she had two crucial mistakes (to spike in front of Wojcik when Kakoleswka left all the diagonal open...).

• I really like how many surprises we've seen already in this tournament,I mean many were expecting Turkey and the Netherlands to be the favorites,but (unless Azerbaijan or Croatia pull some kind of an upset tomorrow) Poland and Germany will be the ones finishing top of their respective pools.I'm rooting for one of them to grab that ticket!!