2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Must I say that today our team was carried by the young players (Mayer, Bulaich, Elina, Farriol). Nizetich and Lazcano played relatively poorly.

Nobody cares about women's volleyball here, don't think we will see much progress. Mayer will play for a good european or brazilian team someday though, she's above the level of potential of her NT teammates for sure.

Nobody cares about women's volleyball there? Weren't you the one claiming women volleyball get popular in argentina thanks to their OG participation when we were discussing giving a spot to South American teams in OG:whistle:

• just see some photos of jenny ,she appears on the eour court of 2020 OQ . And she said Brasil and Japan also have people to go there.Considering China always have methods to play against eour temas,I dont mind Mr.Gui to ask some tactics hahahha,just kidding.seems many teams are curious about which team will get the last ticket

• Nobody cares about women's volleyball there? Weren't you the one claiming women volleyball get popular in argentina thanks to their OG participation when we were discussing giving a spot to South American teams in OG:whistle:

It improved their popularity a tiny little bit but it still is insignificant (even compared to men's team). Maybe it can improve more, but they will need to achieve new goals for that.

• Weitzel really stands out as an MB compared to all the others that Germany has/had recently...Looking forward to see how she holds up against stronger teams!

• Caprara says that yesterdays line-up is his strongest...

Caprara can use Lonneke Slöetjes and Celeste Plak again. They are fit, but will not be able to play an entire match:( I really hope Sloëtjes will be fit tommorow. Meijners IMHO is better on the left side and both Buijs and Daalderop are unstable. So it's better if one of them isn't doing a good job, they can be substituted by the other one.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2318056…dag-na-intense-dagen.html

• Germany played the 3rd set entirely with the bench +Weitzel and they still swept Croatia.

• just see some photos of jenny ,she appears on the eour court of 2020 OQ . And she said Brasil and Japan also have people to go there.Considering China always have methods to play against eour temas,I dont mind Mr.Gui to ask some tactics hahahha,just kidding.seems many teams are curious about which team will get the last ticket

Scouting? Look at JLP and the other Japanese (Asian) assistants taking 📝? How hard they work.

• I don’t think VIE and PHI are any better than IRI/KAZ. Only notable players there are Than Thi Tran Thuy 🇻🇳 and Jaja Santiago 🇵🇭. The rest, not so good to create a tougher competition.

Class A Asian Teams: CHN, JPN

Class B Asian Teams: KOR, THA

-

Class D Asian Teams: The rest.

I'd give a slight edge to Korea at this point in time because they seem to be improving. Japan and Thailand are a little stagnant. Japan needs a new coach and new blood. They have both but are too scared to go there

• Turkey block off to a good start

• I really hope Belgium wakes up soon, otherwise this match will be very short...