2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Watching Turkey play like this, I wonder what Poland is going to do later. They probably won't want to face them in semifinal, but hey, if you want the ticket you have to beat everyone anyway!

I wish Poland match was before this, I don't like calculations and it will always leave someone feeling bad...

• Grobelna isn't good enough for this level! She and Herbots should carry the offensive load, but Herbots has to do it all on her own. Van Hecke is unstable, but so much better than Grobelna:roll:

It tge old players were on NT they would gave so much chances.

I think that the main problem its that Grobelna its not a killer but the belgium setter its too weak to improve Grobelna's game.

Van Gestel would be a ok player if Herborts was a offensive oh. Herborts its a good player and for sure can develop.

Too bad that Heyman, Lise and Aelb.. are not on the team. Even that defensive OH who played in Turkey would increase Belgium game.

Belgium made so much noise a couple of years ago... But they for sure not acchieve everything that they could have done on NT.

They were so much better at that time that this Poland NT.

• I think it will be too obvious if Poland lose on purpose to avoid Turkey.

• with just one ticket i really cant understand this. Its not like they had a totally different style of play.

• Cansu Özbay MVP

She is playing great! I think training with Ognjenovic helped her a lot. She becomes an offensive setter just like Ognjenovic:)

• I think it will be too obvious if Poland lose on purpose to avoid Turkey.

Which is not a crime. Many teams have done that before.

I don't like this. Last round's matches should always happen at the same time.

• I expected much more from Eda. This is her last chance to go to the Olympics again.

She plays good for sure but not like on EuroVolley level I mean as I said its her last chance.

Eda has 80%, 4 blocks and 1 ace. What else do you want from her?

Maybe Cansu should set more balls to her.

• I think watching this reminds me of someth. Eczacibasi needs SHAME on their name, Hande Baladin is one of the most talented OHs worldwide and they just benching her :wall:

IMO Hande is not this talented. She has her days sometimes. Today is one of these days...

• Belgium weakest link is the setter. Van de Vyver is way too nervous for this kind of matches. Herbots's effort is not enough.

Experience is something you only get playing, playing and playing. You cant train that. Turkey has already faced a lot of do-it-or-die matches, as well as Guidetti. Belgium not.

Great teams show their real potential when they are against the strings, against the wall. We saw it yesterday in the SF match between France and Slovenia.

Btw, Zehra is just a great MB in the making. Soon she will be between the top5 in her position and after that, it will be really difficult she loses that position.