2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Ech 2019, here. Even in OGQ 2016. Hande is very talented, no one can be their top if they never get the chance to play.

I just think that one of the most talented OHs in the world is too much.

• Van de Vyver remembered that she has to set more balls to Herbotts 2 sets too late...

• You can notice the hall is full of Turks because Dutch people don't whistle towards the opponent.

Many, maybe most of them are Turkish-Dutch. Whole bunch of them walked past me earlier speaking Dutch to each other

• maja and joanna, i would agree. But naz? Can’t even start in her own NT...

It's the first game of the tournament that she is not starting... No big deal... Maja sometimes is benched in Vakif for this same Cansu, Maja is one of the best of the world despite this fact too...

• Is this Belgium libero different from last summer's action?

• I'm sorry but this is one of the problems I have in NL myself, everyone should behave like Dutchies and when something good happens we're Dutch. When something is not so likeable, we are Turks, Morroccans, Albanians etc :whistle: en dan klagen over integratie problemen terwijl we nooit worden geaccepteerd als locals anyways :wavy:

Not the place to discuss this!:wavy::offtopic:

• Hande made so many poor decisions in her career... she shouldn't be in bench in any club whatsoever.. she needs to play!!!

• Belgium's offense picked up a little but their defense waned a tad. Lucky Turkey coasted a little. Might be a good set 4. Belgium is capable of playing at this level. It's difficult for everyone, not just Belgium

• How can u be best when you’re not playing? 🤣 overrated much...

Being best means not playing? Assuming Wolosz and Maja are both Serbians or Polish, only one of them is of course the starter of NT matches, so is the other one not the best anymore?

Sometimes it can happen to everyone not just setters being best and then playing a tournement not really well or could not starting to it really well but the other sub did a good job and the coaches wants to continue this way to not break a chemistry.

• I really hope BEL keeps up the good work and minimizes the errors....I've lost count on how many times they just let the ball drop in front of their eyes!

• I really enjoy watching Simge. She, De Gennaro and Stenzel are my favorite liberos right now. So elegant and precise with their moves.