2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Also Polsat informed that Dutch girls will play in 1st semi and Polish in 2nd.

Apeldoorn really trying to get those Turkish-Dutch seats sold :P :lol:

Edit: actually Polish ppl could draw a nice crowd as well now that I think of it, (+ some Dutchies that might stay) I expect quite a full arena in both matches

• I really like the way semi-finals are.

Netherlands suffers from bad receives and Dijkema's bad performance does not make things better for them. On the other hand German girls are really annoying from the serve line. We will watch how Dutchies turn terrible receives and receiving errors into proper attacks vs. how Germans do magic from the serve line, bounce attacks from blocks and make insane defenses. Will be a thriller for sure! Key for win for teams are: Dutch girls have to receive at least fine, while German girls need to find a way to kill the ball and side-out.

For Poland vs. Turkey, I am curious to watch how Polish receiving line will hold with Stysiak receiving or sometimes Smarzek receiving (I saw that she receives in 2 rotations) and how Polish MBs will contribute in terms of scoring. Poland is the least scary team of these 4 when it comes to serves, though Smarzek and Stysiak's jump serves plus Alagierska's floats can be a headache. On Turkish side, the key is being consistent from the serve line and keeping middles active in attacking. For that, they either have to expect Polish girls serving bad or have to work hard to receive better than ever in the tournament.

• It was already known that the Netherlands would play the first semifinal. I'm going to Apeldoorn tomorrow:cheesy:When I'm in a good mood, which means the Dutchies win🙈 I'm going to stay for the match between Poland and Turkey. Hope the level of volleyball will be high^^

• I really like the way semi-finals are.

Netherlands suffers from bad receives and Dijkema's bad performance does not make things better for them. On the other hand German girls are really annoying from the serve line. We will watch how Dutchies turn terrible receives and receiving errors into proper attacks vs. how Germans do magic from the serve line, bounce attacks from blocks and make insane defenses. Will be a thriller for sure! Key for win for teams are: Dutch girls have to receive at least fine, while German girls need to find a way to kill the ball and side-out.

I agree! I think the Dutch team is stronger when they can receive at a decent level. Germany doesn't have the best block and with the fire power the Dutchies have, they can find a way to pass the block. Also when they serve good on their own, they can slow down Lippmann and Orthmann in the block. I think it's a disadvantage they won all friendly matches earlier, so Germany will be fired up to win this match.

• GER-NED matches always are special due to being a neighborhood battle, plus many players know each other very well, many are or have been teammates in their clubs and there also are many friendships. This is the most important GER-NED match in a very long time, I think NED is the favorite as home team and also because of their experience, but anything is possible.

• It was already known that the Netherlands would play the first semifinal. I'm going to Apeldoorn tomorrow:cheesy:When I'm in a good mood, which means the Dutchies win🙈 I'm going to stay for the match between Poland and Turkey. Hope the level of volleyball will be high^^

you're so lucky... i live in a volleyball desert, that's why we have to be online hunting illegal streams... what a life...

norceca website is pathetic, but it seems PUR survived a 5-setter against CAN.

• i stopped watching because the stream was breaking up, then i came back and MEX was leading in the 4th... what happened?

MEX setter frustrates me. she gets a perfect pass and won't set the middle... it's all to the wings.

is claro sports a mexican tv station? finally good commetators!!!!!

• Asian OQ will start semifinal from today.

(GMT +7 thailand)

KOR vs TPE 15:30

THA vs KAZ 18:00

Guess KYK will skip this match because of her abdominal muscle injury. She went through precise examination skipping official training session. The result isn't out yet.

And I think KAZ could chock Thailand a bit because they seem strong than before.