2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• to me Dutch NT was/is a little bit disappointing because other teams did not participate in any other tournament after the european championship, but Dutch NT participated in the World CUP and played 11 games, probably training games were more than 20 days. But Djenkema's sets to her teammates are really not good at all. Plus, she had more times to work on and improve it in the WC. OTOH, I think Grotheus should be on the court because the team needs a good reception.

I am a girl and I can understand women's psychology, they are having a lack of self-confidence IMO. Caprara can be a good coach but not a psychologist, maybe Carlo Parisi could be more psychologist. Lyubushkina praised him too much when she had played in UYBA. Yes, female psychology is a bit difficult thing, for example, when you look in the mirror, if you don't like yourself, you can shut yourself in the rooms lol.

when it comes to German NT, their psychology is better than their neighbor. They beat Russian NT then they beat Turkish NT, so their self-confidence is in very good condition. It's like a girl looks in the mirror and sees herself as a queen. OTOH, their reception line seems very good to me, Orthmann is really improving in Italy, it is undeniable to me. She contributes very well to the team both in attack and reception line, especially when it comes to reception line she is better than Buijs, Meijners and Daalderop imo. I wish success to all teams.

World Cup is more than 3 months ago😅 Everyone went to their club afterwards, so I think World Cup isn't the right reason why Dijkema should have better connection with the players.

Next to that Dijkema didn't play much, because Bongaerts was the main setter at that tournament. Morrison played with a lot of different line-ups during WC, what doesn't improve the connection between the setter and the hitters. Also de Kruijf, Daalderop and Meijners weren't there and they all are now in the starting six.

• KOR 3-1 TPE (18-25, 25-9, 25-15, 25-14)

Well done by Kim heejin with 18 points with 50% accuracy, and all 5 attackers scored 10+

Yang hyojin with 15 pts, Lee jaeyeong 13pts, Kang sowhi 12pts, Kim suji 10pts.

It's very good to see Korea got over this stage without using Kim yeonkoung.

Coaches before Lavarini must have used Kyk in situation like today: losing first set to chinese taipei, but lavarini doesn't do that and won it with other players.

Hope kyk get well of her injury and play in final!

• Unfortunately I think Poland would beat anyone in this tournament... but not Turkey. They have some mental block and play much worse when facing them :(