2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I can see why Europeans feel like they deserve more qualification spots now.

I hope you are not sarcastic

BUT I WILL REPEAT THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN......EUROPE DESERVES MORE SPOTS IN OLYMPICS

Better TEAMS DESERVES TO BE THEIR !!!!

• I live for this level of pettiness lmfao truly admirable

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• No. It is because Poland has perfect record against Germany. So before the match there will be other mental attitude. If it is Turkey, Germany showed they can beat them few days ago. But for Poland... I don’t even remember when Germany has beaten Poland last time but for sure it was long ago.

I think 100% is something we shouldn't use simply in this tournament :lol: I think the fact Turkey lost once vs Germany is actually what is an advantage for Turkey vs Poland in a possible final. They already saw some great strengths of Germany live, Giovanni and co. will be more prepared. Just look at the Belgium match, without the friendlies the first match might have ended with a Belgium win but thanks to those friendlies that didn't happen in the tournament. Same can happen in group stage. I looked at H2H, Turkey 13-5 Germany and Poland 12-5 Germany. Same kind of record.

Like I said though, Germany showed best volleyball imho. They are still the favorites against anyone in my opinion.

• Omg :rolll: ok I was rooting for NL but this is a legendary moment

• Seeing Kenya and Argentina at Olympics and their is no place for teams as Poland, Germany, Turkey or Dutch. It breaks my heart !!!!

This is not good for volleyball...

Not everyone needs to be their but more than just one team for sure !!!!

• I dont think European teams deserved more spots. You guys can have fun at European Championship.

Yes and Argentina, Kenya, Korea wouldn't make to the semi finals of this tournament

• I think 100% is something we shouldn't use simply in this tournament :lol: I think the fact Turkey lost once vs Germany is actually what is an advantage for Turkey vs Poland in a possible final. They already saw some great strengths of Germany live, Giovanni and co. will be more prepared. Just look at the Belgium match, without the friendlies the first match might have ended with a Belgium win but thanks to those friendlies that didn't happen in the tournament. Same can happen in group stage. I looked at H2H, Turkey 13-5 Germany and Poland 12-5 Germany. Same kind of record.

Like I said though, Germany showed best volleyball imho. They are still the favorites against anyone in my opinion.

But what h2h? From 200x years? These players are retired already. At least since 2015 Poland always defeated Germany.

• Seeing Kenya and Argentina at Olympics and their is no place for teams as Poland, Germany, Turkey or Dutch. It breaks my heart !!!!

This is not good for volleyball...

Not everyone needs to be their but more than just one team for sure !!!!

Yes, yes, we see you, boy.

• But what h2h? From 200x years? These players are retired already. At least since 2015 Poland always defeated Germany.

Ok then from 2015 until this tournament:

Turkey 8-0 Germany (2 tiebreaks)

Poland 7-0 Germany (4 tiebreaks)

Statistics wise there is no Polish advantage.

Now it is Turkey 8-1 Germany

Germany is a changed team.

• vabo-chan, you must be a Leo, sir.

• POLAND IN 4 sets.

I will sleep now (2:21 AM here). F*ck NED for having the games when it’s nighttime there. 3:45 AM here for POL-TUR game wtf!

GO POLSKA! Go POLSKA!

• vabo-chan, you must be a Leo, sir.

Scorpio 😈

My apologies to the other Dutch fans that were offended. I was the only Italian person in my entire city wearing orange during the Spain-Netherlands 2010 wch final and I will gladly celebrate for your first world cup title (after Italy wins the Olympic gold of course 😉)

• POLAND IN 4 sets.

I will sleep now (2:21 AM here). F*ck NED for having the games when it’s nighttime there. 3:45 AM here for POL-TUR game wtf!

GO POLSKA! Go POLSKA!

I was always wondering, are u Polish?