2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• MORE OLYMPIC SPOTS FOR EUROPEAN TEAM!!!!

I feel this moment as right time to support crovolley in his a wholehearted fight for rights of european volleyball.

Maybe Fivb will see this.

I remember I sent even letter to FIVB in 2004 and nothing changed. I can say present qualification system is less fair for strong volleyball Europe in comparison to 8-12 years ago.

V. old system was the best :

automatic qualification Host, OG Winner, WCH Winner + 5 continental winners /championships/ + 4 spots for International tournaments.

• yeah such great euro teams like CRO, AZE and BEL are missing from the OGs ... how they’ll be missed. what a joke you are.

3 of the good teams like Turkey, Poland, Netherlands and Germany won't make it to OGs while Argentina and DR does through an easy path. That's not just sad but extremely unfair.

• So far all the teams I was rooting for failed:gone: God knows how long it'll take for those players to recover.

I'm hoping for a Turkey vs Germany rematch. May the best team win.

NED have been on the decline ever since Rio, basically. And the WCH of 2018 was their last prime. They failed to develop new players, and I blame Morrison for that, he completely wasted 3 years. I don't know when they will rise up again, hopefully soon, I just feel so bad for the girls, they fought their hearts out, and it just wasn't enough.

• yeah such great euro teams like CRO, AZE and BEL are missing from the OGs ... how they’ll be missed. what a joke you are.

I literally said one of Poland, Germany, Dutch or Turkey will not make it. And I'm retard? Wow.

Still Belgium is better than KEN, ARG and maybe DOM an THA/KOR. But this is not about Europe has to have most teams. Just the qual system is failure.
    The most justice would do to have continental qualification at first and then international ones. Not the other way.

• I hope the curse that the hosts are eliminated/losing in the final does not apply to Thailand tommorow...although I love Korea as well but Thailand is...well, THAILAND!

• Poland will start with Wołosz-Smarzek Mędrzyk-Stysiak Kąkolewska-Alagierska Stenzel

• The only weak teams in the Tokyo Olympics are Argentina and Africa. The rest can easily stack up with any of the European powerhouses.

Korea and Thailand could do that few years ago but now it is rather not possible for them to beat strong Euro team.