2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• What came to my mind is that the dieffrence between Wolosz and Ognjenovic is that at the end of that 4th set - Maja would have ended it by herself :S

Yeah We saw it between Vakif and Conegliano.

• What came to my mind is that the dieffrence between Wolosz and Ognjenovic is that at the end of that 4th set - Maja would have ended it by herself :S

Wolosz did not have a good game and many of her choices were questionable (if I,a simple volleyball fan can predict whom she's gonna set every single time,I bet the Turkish blockers can do so as well) but I believe that not even Maja would have much more of a success with tbis combination of players as her teammates....I feel for Smarzek though,having a horrible performance on the day her team needed her the most will haunt her...

• “Ohhh I am so creative and amazing, I am the best, I can show you how great I am but I need Egonu with me otherwise I can’t show how great I am” guess who is this? Lol

i am sure a lot of people will disagree with this but this is description of Wolosz play. She is not the best nor great. She is great when she has players she likes to play with and plays according to her style. That doesn’t show you are the best, that means you are the most suitable setter for that system.

I see Germany as the favorite tomorrow. With this kind of play, Turkey cannot win. Except for Meryem, no one played a good match.

• I bet on Germany tommorow but my heart is with Turkey always.

• She could have made better choices. Stysiak had the hot hands when they were at match point and she was actually a front line attacker. Why would you set to a back line attacker?

Libero set that set to Smarzek and Stysiak was in front row.

• “Ohhh I am so creative and amazing, I am the best, I can show you how great I am but I need Egonu with me otherwise I can’t show how great I am” guess who is this? Lol

i am sure a lot of people will disagree with this but this is description of Wolosz play. She is not the best nor great. She is great when she has players she likes to play with and plays according to her style. That doesn’t show you are the best, that means you are the most suitable setter for that system.

I see Germany as the favorite tomorrow. With this kind of play, Turkey cannot win. Except for Meryem, no one played a good match.

Oh please. How was she supposed to do when she had a bunch of mediocre players who happened to be underperformed? I repeat this post.

We saw it how did Naz play, and what terrible sets She gave to Eda.

Wolosz would be more than happy to have MB as Turkey.

• As I said before, I'm down with the Turkish girls, deeply, but I love underdogs and teams/players nobody talks about much ... so I have one of these great games tomorrow where I won't care who wins.

I believe Germany are playing better this tournament and will probably win, but I won't complain at all if Turkey wins it.

• CAN SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY FROM THE INTERNET PLEASE!!

https://twitter.com/voleybolde…/1216123691354021888?s=19

How dare he!?! after all the things he said and did to her, he called her useless, amateurish, should never play volleyball again, forget all that he made fun of her hair, the creep even made fun of her socks. Where does this dude get the audacity from is what I'm wondering.

let’s not drag the twitter drama here

• I think main reason Poland underperformes was not because of Wolosz (not her best match but she was not bad imho) but Smarzek who couldn't kill anything.

This was a really disappointing match of Naz and she even costed the match almost a few times esp. with those horrible sets to Eda at MP and 29-29 (I think to gift a mp)

So I lowkey agree with crovolley

• The problem with Poland is that their best offensive weapon didnt show up. That didnt happen in a vacuum of course and Turkey has a lot to do with that. The difference between the two is that Turkey fights for every ball while Poland gets cought standing around a bonfire a lot of the times. Congrats to Turkey and I hope for another exciting match in less than 24 hours.

I do not agree!

Poland played with fighting spirit see 4th set 12-17 and finally first match ball 24-23. So many defences like "football" Stasiak etc. Have you watched the same match ?

• like she missed the very comfortable ball on the last two?

But those moments were completely different.

Poland had the chance to take the match since they are up by 1. Had Stysiak made a mistake on that play then the game would have only been tied at deuce. She has free reign to smack that ball as hard as she can knowing that the game will still continue even if she commits an error. Personally I would have gambled on this play since Stysiak had the best terminating offense that game. I'll encourage her to engage that ball as aggressively as she can even if two blockers are standing on her way.

But when she was set that ball that gave Turkey the 4th set she was under a lot of pressure. Any mistake will make them lose a set. So she cannot be as aggressive as she may want to. So those were to say the least not very comfortable balls.

I rest my case.

• Oh please. How was she supposed to do when she had a bunch of mediocre players who happened to be underperformed? I repeat this post.

We saw it how did Naz play, and what terrible sets She gave to Eda.

Wolosz would be more than happy to have MB as Turkey.

Ok, Kakalewska may not be the most dynamic and she isnt a great attacker ( but a fantastic blocker ) but what is wrong with Alagierska then in your opinion? She is a good attacker and still rarely gets sets from Wolosz.

• Why dont you tell that person yourself? You have Twitter, right?

I only put it here in hope more ppl do it so he sees it. You guys don't know disgusting his behaviour is and many volleyball fans sadly support him and it needs to stop. I just have this forum :( sorry if it bothered anyone