2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• dear,please care about our health.i wake up at 3am and now i am having breakfast...so dramatic match...

look at the final ,i think of one thing.if germany and turkey go to other groups in OQ last summer,maybe they have gotten the tickets..but sorry,they are in the group of China.that group must be the difficult group.and i am so disappointed about woloz ,Naz and cansu..Naz and cansu are still in crazy mode.and woloz?you really enjoy playing well in clubs?just like i said,we ever compared maja,Ding Xia and woloz.what woloz doesnt have is the experience of playing big tournaments.maja and Ding played so many big events....vnl,OG,World cup and world championship.and eour championship is not truly so important compared with those.forgive me ,eour users.

In China we have one old saying An army burning with righteous indignation is bound to win.so lost to germany before,maybe it is a good thing for turkey.but i doubts if turkey can have a good rest. and good luck,girls.

• I only put it here in hope more ppl do it so he sees it. You guys don't know disgusting his behaviour is and many volleyball fans sadly support him and it needs to stop. I just have this forum :( sorry if it bothered anyone

Teach me some bad words in Turkish and I will tweet at him :P

• dear,please care about our health.i wake up at 3am and now i am having breakfast...so dramatic match...

look at the final ,i think of one thing.if germany and turkey go to other groups in OQ last summer,maybe they have gotten the tickets..but sorry,they are in the group of China.that group must be the difficult group.and i am so disappointed about woloz ,Naz and cansu..Naz and cansu are still in crazy mode.and woloz?you really enjoy playing well in clubs?just like i said,we ever compared maja,Ding Xia and woloz.what woloz doesnt have is the experience of playing big tournaments.maja and Ding played so many big events....vnl,OG,World cup and world championship.and eour championship is not truly so important compared with those.forgive me ,eour users.

In China we have one old saying An army burning with righteous indignation is bound to win.so lost to germany before,maybe it is a good thing for turkey.but i doubts if turkey can have a good rest. and good luck,girls.

And Wolosz is guilty because She doesn't have help of her players to play on bigger tournament. :what:

Because She is the best, She is playing in the best club in the World,winning WCCH and being best setter. . You know they are buying players because of their performance,not because of their NT results.

Their was the reason why top clubs wants her, reject Eczacibasi stayed in Conegliano.

• If this ended up as 3:1 for Poland we would be reading how talented Polish players are, but instead since they couldn't close it up, they are all mediocre. I'm not saying they are world-class like Wolosz, but they have potential, and (to stir the pot) they were 4th at ECh and in the final six in VNL which you can't achieve with five mediocre players.

• And Wolosz is guilty because She doesn't have help of her players to play on bigger tournament. :what:

Because She is the best, She is playing in the best club in the World,winning WCCH and being best setter. . You know they are buying players because of their performance,not because of their NT results.

Their was the reason why top clubs wants her, reject Eczacibasi stayed in Conegliano.

Honest question, can't you just enjoy volleyball? Why you need to enforce your opinion all the time? We know you love Wolosz, some people think she is great, some people think she is not... It's fine, no need to defend her.. Just have fun :D

• If this ended up as 3:1 for Poland we would be reading how talented Polish players are, but instead since they couldn't close it up, they are all mediocre. I'm not saying they are world-class like Wolosz, but they have potential, and (to stir the pot) they were 4th at ECh and in the final six in VNL which you can't achieve with five mediocre players.

more like 13 mediocre players. And im not being sarcastic. Even the best team in the world like China has Gong Xiangyu as a starter. So dont be pissed when im calling those girls mediocre.

I agree with this, this was not a team a is so much better than team b type of match. Nerves, luck, experience and a bit of Boz factor was all that was enough to get that small margin to victory. Both would have deserved it at the end of the day.

• And Wolosz is guilty because She doesn't have help of her players to play on bigger tournament. :what:

You even posted at the time saying Ognjenovic should be in the Dream Team of the WCCH. :rolll:

I know that .but clubs are not national teams.in clubs,you have one chance every year to play wcch or eour league.but for national teams, one chance for every four year.for volleyball players,it is a great honor to play in OG.getting a medal or gold .that is different pressure. setter is the brain of the team.that is why i like Ding Xia and maja so much. they have bigger heart,not only skills.I just hope Ding Xia can play in top clubs after OG.and we can compared them one more time

I agree. Ding Xia and Maja have the experience of the elimination stages of OG and WCH, and the intensity can't be matched by anything else. If you lose ECh or CL you have it next year or in 2 years. Those tournaments are once every four years. FOUR YEARS! How many years does a player have when she's in top form?

I expect Germany to advance tomorrow, with the way they're playing they could pose a serious threat to many teams in Tokyo.

Thats sports fans for you. Always ruled by their emotions especially when its a real time reaction. As a USA fan Im used to it. If you listen to the noise we apparently have a terrible coach and bunch of mediocre players but we seem to manage to get a lot of podium finished this decade. Poland is going to be a power house again.

• I can't believe people can be so rude and bitter to any team here after this week. Every single team literally poured their heart and soul out, they threw everything. So much tears, sweat, passion. Instead of hating here go spend your time on your own life.

Gotta feel sad for such people that look at the world in that kind of a negative way. And I'm a 99% sure they have only been following the tournament throught stats.