2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Lee Daeyeoung's sets are making her hitters uncomfortable.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I guess Turkeys target from the service line will be Geerties. She showed in the previous 2 EuroVolleys that she cannot handle the pressure in important matches.

You haven't watched WCCH?

That girl played the final of this big competition and She was doing really good job against such strong server team.

Orthmann is way weaker passer but Germany has so good reception and so good services line. Turkey will need even better Boz for the win.

• Their was Literally the scenario in 4 and 5 sets, not only one that this happend.. When Stysiak was out, and Poland had two defence OHs and even with that reception was 4m from the net.

Wolosz literally didn't have ANYONE to set.

Smarzek who was not scoring and weak OH who should attack out of system set.

I will just said POOR her.

• It’s hard not to root for Thailand after the nonsense way they were eliminated from the last 2 editions.

• It’s hard not to root for Thailand after the nonsense way they were eliminated from the last 2 editions.

I agree. I root for them too.

But there are queen KYK and Lavarini <3 in the other side of the net.

Hard hard hard. Im cheering for both teams now ^^

• The commentators are painful to listen to:down:

• You haven't watched WCCH?

That girl played the final of this big competition and She was doing really good job against such strong server team.

Orthmann is way weaker passer but Germany has so good reception and so good services line. Turkey will need even better Boz for the win.

Yes but in WCCH she does not have a pressure like she will have today. I know that she play in your Conegliano, and yes she is stable most of the time in reception and defence but she can failed under the pressure and that is the thing which has been repeated in history, WCCH was not a one and only competion where she was played and IMO one more important thing that is her position in Conegliano and in Germany are diferent which you dont have in your mind, Germany depends on her much more than Conegliano depedns on her.

• Lets go Germany, they are my fave team.

Really like their stability, fast game, reception and Hanke!

• I'm hoping for Thailand to pull a 2018 WCH where they beat Korea in 5 (of course back then there was no Lavarini in the picture,but,still...)

• My lifeforce is slowly being drained by these two commentators.

tenor.gif

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lee dayeong is very unstable in the beginning.

Guess she is young so she is nervous...

She is getting better.

And Korea is getting better either.

Lee jaeyeong plays good today too.

• I'll be having nightmares full of "Oooohhhhhhhhh"s from these two tonight

• If anyone asks me why I love volleyball, or if I were going to try to convince someone to love it like I do, I'd show this game.. no, it wasn't a game, it was a SHOW! No one ever told Meryem Boz what pressure is, she wasn't playing the most important game of her life, she was playing a friendly match with her friends. Look at her happiness, how cool she was.. she was having fun.. She was dancing! This, my friends, is VOLLEYBALL! I've never seen such a spectacular performance in my life and I will never see again...

This girls DESERVE to be in Tokyo and the birthday of Meryem Boz needs to become national holiday in Turkey, right now!

Best comment I’ve read about her, thank you.

I strongly believe that ex legend Neslihan Demir secretly added a few drops of fighting spirit to Boz’s tea before the game.