2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Lippman and Hanke's defenses are pretty bad in this first set. :call:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Germany threw their everything on focusing on a tired Boz, but didn't expect Boz defending like this and everyone else stepping up like this today

• Turkey 25-17 Germany set 1.

Turkey was a team, lots of MB action. Everyone complementing each other, Hande's offense. Great volleyball!

• GER just looks so so so tense. You could see that in their faces. Barely smiling. Their transition is just a mess, not so well organized as in the previous matches. Balls that were well defended, now fall easily. But Turkey is serving well too.

GER was way the underod in this tournment, They were in a dream through almost all the tournment. They have just woke up today and notice that they are just one match away from Tokyo, the almost impossible goal some weeks ago. There is also the fear to win. Sometimes it happens.

Love all the team spirit that Eda is giving now. You need this kind of players in this kind of matches.

• Okej Germany, first set is over, now it is time for wake up.

Lippmann needs to step up in attack and everything will be okej.

God how much I hate when fans are booing literally whole time, it is so rude, NOT SPORT SPIRIT AT ALL !!!

• I think an important ingredient is, that Turkey learned a lot from pools stage defeat and adapted well to Germany now, which is acting unchanged. But of course, Germany is not in the match, and likely Guidetti wants it team to keep them out until end. The first set Germany is getting into rhythm, this match may change completely.

• Okej Germany, first set is over, now it is time for wake up.

Lippmann needs to step up in attack and everything will be okej.

God how much I hate when fans are booing literally whole time, it is so rude, NOT SPORT SPIRIT AT ALL !!!

Can you please stop complaining about booing fans.. it's volleyball not effin tennis. As long as they don't curse and say insulting things to the players, it's all part of the game

• This QQ stream is best for me. It has english commentary but the Mandarin Mumbler on top of it. Where is that source stream coming from?

• Every team need to learn how to play the important matches. For most of these turkish girls it is not the first time in the final of major competition. For Germany on the other hand, it is first final (probably besides Hanke and Geerties). If they don't get rid the stake of this match from the heads, then this match will not last long.