2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• A malicious spike from eda

• This match again proves how important a good setter is! Naz >>> Hanke

• Turkey is soooo feeling it

• Volleyball is also a mental game guys, as almost all the sport. We shouldnt forget that guys. You could have trained a lot, you could have amazing skills, such a high jump, be well known cuz of your poisonous serves, etc but when the head isnt on the court, you just arent there.

Turkish girls really know how to cope with it. I know they are a young team too, but having players as Eda and Naz, two warriors of 1001 battles, it helps a lot. And some girls have already played a lot of VNL matches, clutch matches in TL and so on. And sure, just check who is on the bench.

It isnt Turkey fault that Germany is so so so shaky and it isnt able to show their well organized game. Matches like this we have watched so so so many (Slovenia in both ECH final, Cuba in 2010 WCH, etc, etc).

Sure, the germans still have some time to wake up, but it is set 2 already. As neutral fan, I would like to watch a tighter match.

• Turkey is soooo feeling it

I know btw exactly what you were talking about yesterday on Turkey not exactly being what you'd expect.

The game of Turkey you and I love is not when just 1 player fires up, it's the entire team firing up. Zehra and Eda playing dominant, simge scrambling. That all is happening today!

• I hate when you are not using your MB than you give it when ball is almost on the net and you have block in front of you

So good for you confidence...

• Boz hair matches libero uniform. That's advanced technique

• LETS GOOO GERMANY !!!!! COME BACK IT IS RIGHT TIME !!!

• Volleyball is also a mental game guys, as almost all the sport. We shouldnt forget that guys. You could have trained a lot, you could have amazing skills, such a high jump, be well known cuz of your poisonous serves, etc but when the head isnt on the court, you just arent there.

Turkish girls really know how to cope with it. I know they are a young team too, but having players as Eda and Naz, two warriors of 1001 battles, it helps a lot. And some girls have already played a lot of VNL matches, clutch matches in TL and so on. It isnt Turkey fault that Germany is so so so shaky and it isnt able to show their well organized game. Matches like this we have watched so so so many (Slovenia in both ECH final, Cuba in 2010 WCH, etc, etc).

Sure, the germans still have some time to wake up, but it is set 2 already.

I think Guidetti has a lot to do with this. He always expect 110% of all his players, so they are used to play under high pressure.

Turkish girls really know how to cope with it. I know they are a young team too, but having players as Eda and Naz, two warriors of 1001 battles, it helps a lot. And some girls have already played a lot of VNL matches, clutch matches in TL and so on. It isnt Turkey fault that Germany is so so so shaky and it isnt able to show their well organized game. Matches like this we have watched so so so many (Slovenia in both ECH final, Cuba in 2010 WCH, etc, etc).

Sure, the germans still have some time to wake up, but it is set 2 already.

Definitely agree, players like Naz and eda are needed for these matches.

And Germany is missing Durr badly right now

• And again, not using MB than She remember at end of set that She has them....Not good for confidence !!!

They can close it, better performance than in first set, but far from their yesterday performance.