2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• And the best team from this tournament floped so hard, to bad they were the best

Big future in front of this young team !!!!

• Congrats Turkey! Naz:super::obey:

Keep it up Germany! You have a bright future in front👏

• That's sports: Turkey played best and Germany worst match of tournament, that was the story in short.

True, true. So sad, Turkish girls were lucky ones more... after yesterday match and now again...

• Guidetti is calling his wife to tell her that She is going to Tokyo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• "When it's your night, it's your night" Well done Turkey!!!!! Good job girls!!!!! Now, if they continue with that trend that every game one player step up and has the game of her life, oh boy, that OG will be lit!

Too bar for Germany, but they were not ready.. Poland were not ready, Netherlands were not ready.. but Turkey were.. well done

• Germany lacks one MB and a libero. Besides the fact that they do not have a deep roster.

• German girls are crying, and you should !! That is part of learning....Better focus in such important time !!!

They need better coach !!

• You know who wasn't lucky?

Croatia! Ahahahhaa

You heart me so much, I can't anymore. LOL.

• I had turkey for dinner last night. It helped them.

Way to go girls. You brought the big badass attitude to the table.

• Orthmann's serve was a little forceful. I think Koslowski should've told her to use less risky serves as Turkey would be under pressure either way.

And again, Pogany girl, tightbun your hair when you're playing horribly. Forget the hair when you're playing sports because there's no place for vanity when you're down 2-0.

Anyway, congratulations to Turkey for a job well done.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• True, true. So sad, Turkish girls were lucky ones more... after yesterday match and now again...

How can you hate someone so much? Even after such a breathtaking match yesterday and a great match by them today, you're still trying to take it away from them and say it's because Germany played bad.. well not today mister. They fought hard for every single ball this tournament and deserved it.

Great job Turkey! I hope they improve till Tokyo even more