2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• German girls are crying, and you should !! That is part of learning....Better focus in such important time !!!

They need better coach !!

No they must be better ih crucial moments. Not in pool rounds......

• Naz >>>>>>>>>>>>> Cansu

You cant train experience. That's the summary of this match.

Congrats Turkey! But most of all, CONGRATS EDA! She really deserves this qualification. Even though Italy is one of fav teams, it was heartbreaking watching Eda crying after the 2016 final in Ankara, really. After such a mistakes by Ferhat and so on.

This qualifier was just a bloodbath. It is really a pity that teams like Poland, Netherlands and even Germany with their nerves, are out.

We shouldnt forget that Turkey was just 1 point away from watching the Olympics via TV. So it shows us how balanced was this tournment. They were the fav as well as NED, but they worked their ass for this ticket. So happy for Eda!

Oh Germany! You make a lot of us dream after such a flawless performance yesterday. But this is sport. Not only tecnique, also MIND. Germany never came to the match. Their heads were always in the hotel. It is a pity because the match could have been way more enterteining (sorry for the Turkish fans, I know you loved it was an east 3-0, maybe your hearts couldnt deal with another nail-bitting match after yesterday :D).

• German girls are crying, and you should !! That is part of learning....Better focus in such important time !!!

They need better coach !!

I think that thid German acchieve their best during this tournament. Dont think that german coach could have done much better.

• Angels are going home. Devils are crying because they are going to Tokyo.

Are you out of your mind referring to these players in such ways? You don't even know these girls, a lot of them are doing so much great things for women in their country and even in the world, standing up against politicians when no one would, many women from oppressed countries look up to them and realise everything that's possible. For you to call them devils. Who tha f are you!

• Can't wait for epic battle between Egonu, Zhu and Boz. Lets better win it !!!!!

• Koslowski is a TREMENDOUS coach, it's not his fault.. his team is really young and it was a win to even go to the finals.. now, because Germany lost, he is bad? Please, give me a break

• Why is there such hate for Turkey in here?

Same thing as for Fabris. Fan/S. The most annoying ones (Me and them)

• German team must to extend in this next cycle his pool of players.

• Durr retired from NT or ?? I don't watch them so much, but She was missed today a lot

• Everything going by so fast, but whoever said this was a MIND match and that Germany is a MB and libero shy of a full team ... I liked your posts

• the funny thing is that Meliha was a star over Ebrar who is a starter in Vakif.

• Germany lost mainly because of the libero and MBs again. They looked like a different class next to an in form Eda-Zehra and Simge indeed.

+ Sitenoise. Agreed