2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Why is there such hate for Turkey in here?

Cuz their users here are a bit annoying and entitled despite their country started playing volleyball yesterday and hasn't won anything of significance.

Anyway, i was cheering for them these last two games since the comeback yesterday was awesome.

• I`m so glad Turkey qualified. But Netherlands, Germany and Poland should be in Tokyo too. Oh well

Just like Lang Ping, Guidetti will be coaching 2 different teams in the Olympics.

I hope Guidetti won`t take VNL seriously like he did past 2 seasons. I don`t think Naz, Eda, Boz should play much at all. Because if he does, it will end up just like in 2018.

I think their roster will be:

Naz-Cansu

SImge

Boz-Ebrar

Hande-Meliha

Eda-Zehra

Kubra-Asli?

Seyma-Fatma?

• the funny thing is that Meliha was a star over Ebrar who is a starter in Vakif.

Logical.

Ebrar is reciving next to Gabi and She can't recive next to Hande. To unstable reception...

Guidetti knows how much is reception important.

• Cuz their users here are a bit annoying and entitled despite their country started playing volleyball yesterday and hasn't won anything of significance.

Anyway, i was cheering for them these last two games since the comeback yesterday was awesome.

Looks like Argentina too me :whistle:

• just as i said yesterday,Boz doesnt have any power today but turkey can win.Germany is a young team ,even their coach.he didnt have any experience to play those tournaments.anyway,i am glad that turkey wins.Because our girls are not familiar with germany players.and Jenny and Zhu know this turkey team very well.so our group matches will be easier even though we are in group B. and for those years,guys here maybe know it is difficult for a young team to enter into OG.because they dont have too much experience.that is why germany lost.and even though south and north america,asia only have one good team(brasil,usa,China},but they still can get tickets earlier than those top Eour teams.HISTORY is a good thing.maybe next OG,there will be more eour teams to go to OG.

• Nice line up! Well thought of!

• He already did a miracle with what he had. Coaches can't simply create talented players out of nowhere.

Sorry two main players are playing outside of Germany. He is lucky to have them, He didn't created them.

He made so wrong tactic today, and He changed tactic of his team at in the last moment. To late.

• Cuz their users here are a bit annoying and entitled despite their country started playing volleyball yesterday and hasn't won anything of significance.

Latinos are so sassy. As always.

• I will already make my predicition about medals.

China, Italy and Serbia, but I don't in which order.

Cheering for Italy :cup:

• Congrats Germany! They played really good tournament. But this match needed experience which they have not. With better middles they can do great.

We are going to Tokyoooo! Guys sometimes you know to congrats. Dont be so pathetic.

• Why is there such hate for Turkey in here?

I personally never post hate comments about anyone no matter where is he from etc. But some behaviour shouldnt be accepted and that is an example : comments under Smarzek’s IG photo. The girl just Lost her chance to play at the Olympics, she is heartbroken and that is what she receives :down: