2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Whoever doesn't meet the other two in SF will win ;) haha

Pool stage will be super important. Number 1 placed team will avoid Serbia in Semi Finals...

• Sorry two main players are playing outside of Germany. He is lucky to have them, He didn't created them.

He made so wrong tactic today, and He changed tactic of his team at in the last moment. To late.

How is the German coach lucky to have German players? They weren't created by Serie A1 either.

• Germany lost mainly because of the libero and MBs again. They looked like a different class next to an in form Eda-Zehra and Simge indeed.

+ Sitenoise. Agreed

Simge has been so shake in reception.

• First of all Congrats to Turkey!If there's one thing I admire about them it's not their technique or their style or their passion. Those you can find in many good teams.But their calmness!They were literally one point away from packing to go home and now they're going to Tokyo.

Unfortunately just like Polland,every single thing that made Germany stand out the previous days malfunctioned today. Reception,covers,blocks,communication, SERVES!In turn,all these showed up at the Turkish side of the court,although they were surely more tired and fatigued.

Of course that doesn't erase Germany's great performance from the previous days.They sure have a bright future and have already improved so much!

And something else.Mentality is such an important thing. I could tell from the first point they scored,that the Turks were playing as if they had already won,whereas Germany looked like they were definitely sure that they wouldn't beat Turkey,although they did so not even a week ago.

Heartbreak for me though 😭 none of my favorite teams could deliver today....

• How is the German coach lucky to have German players? They weren't created by Serie A1 either.

Same as how lucky Italy is with Egonu, Serbia with Boskovic and China with Zhu. Simple as that.

It is easy to be their coach. But this 3 at least have history of good performance even before this 3 players, He don't.

• I personally never post hate comments about anyone no matter where is he from etc. But some behaviour shouldnt be accepted and that is an example : comments under Smarzek’s IG photo. The girl just Lost her chance to play at the Olympics, she is heartbroken and that is what she receives :down:

Of course this is horrible but it's just one stupid guy on the internet. I'm sure all teams have some unpleasant fans.

• 3MBs so kubra in if she can recover.as for ohs,,i cant know if they have better choices for 3th and 4th oh.Is langping the only person coach diffenent teams in OG and all of them get medals?2 silver and 1 gold so far.turkey's problem is they dont have a better spiker who can kill points in crucial time.so gui just try their players in different matches.

• Sorry two main players are playing outside of Germany. He is lucky to have them, He didn't created them.

He made so wrong tactic today, and He changed tactic of his team at in the last moment. To late.

What a tactic with useless MB and poor Gerties in attack. Lippman and Orthman are only option for Hanke in attack that is something what you said that you hate when team is just on one or two players(Serbia, even that it is not true). They are just not that quality as team, they probably would be in 4 or 6 Euro teams in future but nothing else more.

• Same as how lucky Italy is with Egonu, Serbia with Boskovic and China with Zhu. Simple as that.

It is easy to be their coach. But this 3 at least have history of good performance even before this 3 players, He don't.

Don't misjudge competent hard work for luck... They invested in youth, they trained them, they didn't grow on trees

• Don't misjudge competent hard work for luck... They invested in youth, they trained them, they didn't grow on trees

And Felix for sure didn't train them in their youth. :gone:

• Zhu vs. Boz vs. Goncha vs. Egonu

Who will break?

to be honest ,boz cant compare with those three.no offense to boz.for trukey players,they didnt play og last og,and they dont have much experience like China,Italy and Russia.so they maybe have mental problem that time.