2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• But Koslowski trained several of these girls in Schwerin too: Lippmann, Hanke,Pogany, Geerties etc, he worked with these girls for years, so why can't he have an impact in their growth?

Because crovolley says so.

• And still what is with Durr ??? Why She didn't play for Germany ???

• i think that its gonna to be the most unpredictable Olympic Games.

For sure there is 3 national teamas with a good pool of players and the best attackers of the world atm Egonu, China and Serbia.

But for sure, USA, Brazil and Turkey can beat any team.

• to be honest ,boz cant compare with those three.no offense to boz.for trukey players,they didnt play og last og,and they dont have much experience like China,Italy and Russia.so they maybe have mental problem that time.

Putting Boz with them was my sarcasm. :lol:

• Don't misjudge competent hard work for luck... They invested in youth, they trained them, they didn't grow on trees

yes.eventhose three temas dont have those 3 players .they till can play in high level.that is the truth.

• Japan might not even make it out of group stages, with teams like Serbia, Brazil, Korea, and Dominican.

Dominican Republic its a dark horse. An unstable team who has a lot of great players.

• Only thing about Egonu is that for her it is not important with who She is playing,setter, just give her high set and it is not important who is blocking and who is in defence....

• i think that its gonna to be the most unpredictable Olympic Games.

For sure there is 3 national teamas with a good pool of players and the best attackers of the world atm Egonu, China and Serbia.

But for sure, USA, Brazil and Turkey can beat any team.

some folks once said Turkey would upset China in the first round. :dance6::rolll:

• "If the dogs' prayer is accepted, it would rain bone from the sky."

A turkish proverb to all haters.

Proud of with my girls! Go Hande, Eda, Naz, Zehra, Meryem, Simge, Meliha and of course legend of himself Giovanni Guidetti.

That's funny. I'm gonna keep it in my bank for future use

• Orthmann's serve was a little forceful. I think Koslowski should've told her to use less risky serves as Turkey would be under pressure either way.

And again, Pogany girl, tightbun your hair when you're playing horribly. Forget the hair when you're playing sports because there's no place for vanity when you're down 2-0.

Anyway, congratulations to Turkey for a job well done.

Orthmann is serving all the time like a littel devil - she had nearly 100 km/h in serve today, nearly without spin, very dangerous service. But her two successive aces came too late to turn the tide...

• what happend with Brasil and USA in their POOL stage ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH