2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• ugh baby girl the first two sentences... we dont feel her... so you have the audacity to be racist bc you are greek or sumn???😭😭 im sorry do you REALLY think that turks like greeks at all? because they dont lmaooooo😭😭💀💀 you have to be a stupid to think they like greeks but you know what turks still aint doing? trash talking about other nations lmao thats pathetic. and btw i know you are trying to be nice and stuff but being greek doesnt give you the rights to be a racist🤗 that mentality stinks im sorry for you

I think Volleygirl17 meant well. And she doesn't deserve such harsh words. Please one crovolley is more than enough. We don't need a similar attitude against him.

Let's spread the love and tolerance and fun

• ugh baby girl the first two sentences... we dont feel her... so you have the audacity to be racist bc you are greek or sumn???😭😭 im sorry do you REALLY think that turks like greeks at all? because they dont lmaooooo😭😭💀💀 you have to be a stupid to think they like greeks but you know what turks still aint doing? trash talking about other nations lmao thats pathetic. and btw i know you are trying to be nice and stuff but being greek doesnt give you the rights to be a racist🤗 that mentality stinks im sorry for you

For the record, Turks do like Greeks although each nation has a group of very nationalistic low-educated people who hate others based on race but who cares about those idiots anyways🥰

• congrats to Turkey, of course I am sad, that only 1 ball and Poland could go to Tokyo, but Turkey just just fought their way back in that 4 set..it was not about luck like in that 2003 ECH semifinal against Russia :whistle:

• Turkish vb federation has done amazing job. President said that "Someone from CEV told us that we will be host and next morning, we learnt that Netherlands is the host. But it doesn't matter, we will create the atmosphere in Ankara"

They organized all the Turks live in Holland really well. It was like Ankara last night. Also social media accounts took a lots of hype. The tournament started to broadcast at pay tv and final game broadcast in one of the most popular channel of Turkey at prime time.

• Turkish vb federation has done amazing job. President said that "Someone from CEV told us that we will be host and next morning, we learnt that Netherlands is the host. But it doesn't matter, we will create the atmosphere in Ankara"

They organized all the Turks live in Holland really well. It was like Ankara last night. Also social media accounts took a lots of hype. The tournament started to broadcast at pay tv and final game broadcast in one of the most popular channel of Turkey at prime time.

There must be thousands of fans waiting them at the airport, right? Any photos?

Where exactly was I being racist? Maybe I didn't phrase it well,but what I meant is that I don't like the government,its decisions, the way some people are thinking when it comes to religion,sexuality etc.And I decided to not bring up history details,but I can't forget these happened too.That's it.I have written only good words about the Turkish NT. I didn't say I don't like Turkish people,I wanna visit Turkey. I have friends from there. Meanwhile you are accusing me of racism after calling me stupid for believing that "Turks like Greeks"-like,really that doesn't make any sense. ;)

• I do not understand it - men forum is much more concentrated on volleyball. Maybe I'm not fan of such NT or particular player but ... we're on forum where the king is ... volleyball nothing else. We need to support Your team/player but it doesn't mean to hate opposite team/rivals. Real fan means support own team and ... appreciate others.

• It was group stage. Sorry I had to write this :D

sorry, you are right, it is so many years to remember it right :gone:

• I do not understand it - men forum is much more concentrated on volleyball. Maybe I'm not fan of such NT or particular player but ... we're on forum where the king is ... volleyball nothing else. We need to support Your team/player but it doesn't mean to hate opposite team/rivals. Real fan means support own team and ... appreciate others.

I can only guess, that women's volleyball seems to be more attractive to forum users here and is more emotional, but in the end it is right, there is no reason for such insults and so on here...

Someone said it was not just Turks from the Netherlands but it seemed there were more Turks from Germany than Germans from Germany yesterday :P really well organized and promoted by TVF. Also indeed the state funded channel TRT seemed like they were boycotting TVF but they fixed like one of the most popular channels in Kanal D for the final and even agreed on streaming some matches live on YT with D-Smart before, really a big success on their part. They were also truly feeding and leading the social media hype and I'm here for it, I'm surprised they were so 'hip' tbh :lol: must have hired some new young people

• but it seemed there were more Turks from Germany than Germans from Germany yesterday :P

I was in Apeldoorn yesterday and this is correct. I see many Cars from Germany with turkish people. And the turkish people was not only Volleyballfans.

Germany is not a Sportnation we are a Footballnation. X(

Btw: Congrats to the turkish Team. :cup:

What’s racist about his/her post? Anything that is not in favor of you is racist? Way to go!

• What’s racist about his/her post? Anything that is not in favor of you is racist? Way to go!

It's advanced Twitter technique to start off referring to someone as 'baby girl' before you launch your zinger namecall