2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I think the only option is to sign EuroVolley... I paid for a subscription.. I think it was 5 euros (monthly)... Not too expensive giving that you can re-watch every game anytime you want... Plus you can watch this year Champions League (or rewatch previous ones)... For me, it's a good deal...

• I think the only option is to sign EuroVolley... I paid for a subscription.. I think it was 5 euros (monthly)... Not too expensive giving that you can re-watch every game anytime you want... Plus you can watch this year Champions League (or rewatch previous ones)... For me, it's a good deal...

Eurovolley is available in Brazil?

• We will be in Olympics:super::super:

Congratulations to all the teams that showed a great play and ambition. Every player showed how important for them to be in Olympics. I am sorry only one team has the chance to make their dreams come true. I didnt have so much hope for the Turkish team because my favourite, The Netherlands, was host and had a big advantage in my eyes. I am still so grateful for German girls cause they eleminate them in semifinal. Germany showed a great performance until the final and their players were in a great shape but The Netherlands could have been much harder opponent for Turkey. Anyway I am really happy for the team and good luck in Olympics:win:

• CEV's dream team:

Wolosz - Lippmann

Orthmann - Stysiak

Eda - De Kruijf

Simge

Fairly good choice I think.

Update: And now they annouce Meryem as MVP :what: Alright, her performance in the semifinal was absolutely outstanding, but for the whole tournament I find it a bit weird to choose her.

• IMO my choice will be:

Hanke>Wolosz (on this tournament!)

and definitely

Baladin>>>>>Stysiak(even Baladin>>>Orthman).

And yes Boz was out of this world in semifinal, but Lippmann deserve MVP.

• As It should.

Wolosz again the best setter :cup:

• Hande was the best outside hitter by far!!! She hits tournament best percentage (50%) and she received well (much better than Sytsiak, Orthman. Damn, she received even better than Meliha). Her defence on position 6 was perfect. Anyway, who cares CEV.

Wolosz as best setter, lmao. Hanke deserved much more.

• Wolozs and Stysiak must be Joke!

Hanke was better than Wolozs on this tournament and I am pretty sure Wolozs has been chosen because of her popularity.

Hande Baladin and Orthman were best OH duo on this tournament.

Her attack rate, recieve and defence skills were better than Stysiak.

• Yes to bad that We will not watch one of the best setter in the World :(

• Hande was by far the best outside of whole tournament and could be named as MVP as well but I understand Meryem was outstanding when it mattered most

Another undeserved title for Wolosz:down: Naz or hanke should have been rewarded, I agree with the rest

• Congrats Meryem on MVP.

She definitely deserved a special mention for that semi performance, and overall was one of the top scorers I think.

Hande was the best OH by far, Orthmann had her moments but I would have easily picked Hande-Stysiak. I would put Hanke as best setter.

• Hande was by far the best outside of whole tournament and could be named as MVP as well but I understand Meryem was outstanding when it mattered most

Another undeserved title for Wolosz:down: Naz or hanke should have been rewarded, I agree with the rest

Naz ??????

She was even on bench half of this tournament...

I agree on Hande. She was, by far, the most balanced OH during the whole tournment. She had some blackouts in reception, but beyond that, she was super solid.

I strongly disagree about Naz. She was a key player in the SF against Poland. But not thanks to her setting skills, but cuz of her leadership along Eda. She defended well, she always supported and cheer up her team, blocked or covered well, etc. But if we strictly judge her setting, well, some choices were just tragic, as well as her sets to the MBs. Sometimes even U-18 mistakes. A player as Naz doesnt have to show anything to the public in order we know she is great, but she was far from her best days in this tournment. We know the reasons.

In the other hand, Hanke was the most solid one for me. Even though her MBs arent great, she manage to involve them in the game, as well as her OOS balls to Lippmann and Orthmann and fast balls to Geerties. She collapsed with her team in the Final, when it mattered the most, but she wasnt off since the first point, she tried her best.

About Wolosz, well, I have already given my points a lot of time. She is a great setter in system, out of it, not. And she has a lot of responsability for that 4th set lost.

• And Wolosz continues to collect her awards this season...

WCCH best setter, gold WCCH, SuperCoppa and now Olympics EQT best setter. :heart: