2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I am more than sure she would trade all these awards for being in the Olympics for the first time.

• She still has chance, 33years for setter is not to much :mirror:

How much you hate her success and She keeps winning :D

• She still has chance, 33years for setter is not to much :mirror:

How much you hate her success and She keeps winning :D

No one does hate her succes, but the stats is fact( sometime does not said true) and personally impression a lot of volleyball lovers that is she does not deserved that best setter award on THIS tournament.

• I don't know the official stats so I'm basing my opinion only on what I remember from the matches. Wolosz only used Stysiak and Smarzek during the semis,it's like she had forgotten that there were other players on her side of the court.I admire her when in Conegliano, but that setter award was truly deserved by Hanke. She was really great up until the final,she was doing everything a great setter must do. And of course Hande deserved also a best OH award. For her performance both at the final and the semifinal.

Of course when you talk about a 5-day tournament it's difficult to draw sufficient conclusions about players and the recipients of these awards.

• I know it wasn't the best tournament of Naz but she kept her nerves at clutch times and that's what most other setters lack. Also Naz's game against Germany in the final was flawless:rose:

• So this is FIVB's way of saying "it doesn't matter that you're reigning world champion, european champion, 2nd at the last Olympics, because we'll kick your ass if you dare playing a worthless promo tournament with your B-team!"

:wall::wall::wall:

But other than that, the ranking looks fair overall.

• People need to seriously chill about this ranking. If your team is as good as you think it is, it will only be a matter of time when they climb back up. Remember. This considers matches Jan 2019 to recent.

Geez.

• People need to seriously chill about this ranking. If your team is as good as you think it is, it will only be a matter of time when they climb back up. Remember. This considers matches Jan 2019 to recent.

Geez.

which teams played well last year? The teams at the top. Did Russia have a down year, yes. Netherlands dropped because of loses in Europe, World Cup and Qualifiers. Turkey is about right at 5. Good VNL, qualified for Olympics, lost in Euro Final.

you only gain points for winning in this system and sometimes it is 0.01 points. Read all of the PDF attachments on FIVB website for more details.

• And USA second loool.

This is not 2016 anymore :lol::lol:

• And USA second loool.

This is not 2016 anymore :lol::lol:

Yeah,yeah we know.These points must have been gifted to them,since they are such a useless team that has hardly achieved anything.Italy should have been 1st,since they have the best opposite, best middles,best libero etc in the world.It is evident,since in 2019 they won the VNL,the World Cup,the European Championship...

Oh,wait...:cheesy:

• The last big competition was WCH, they stayed in second stage of competiton.

And they can be happy if result is gone be the same at Olympics. :flower:

Wow VNL, World Cup, without real competition and ECH 3rd place:what:

• The last big competition was WCH, they stayed in second stage of competiton.

And they can be happy if result is gone be the same at Olympics. :flower:

Wow VNL, World Cup, without real competition and ECH 3rd place:what:

Too bad all tournaments now give ranking points...

I'm 100% sure that if Italy had won one of these competitions they would suddenly become important to you.Even if their opponents were teams ranked 20 places behind them.

Italy is among my top 5 favorite teams and I have no doubt they could win the whole thing if they wanted and tried hard to,but people like you make me not want to see them on the podium.