Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Rossini is subbed out and I think its deserved.

I just don't know how to feel about Kaliberda. Atanasijevic is starting to attack better with his block.

Can his reception outweigh anything that Bednorz have advantage over him?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lanza scoring a point against a triple block of Modena gave him confidence in the second set onwards. If that continues. Modena should just wave the white flag.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Christenson's just not connecting good enough with his MBs. Probably not even flexible enough to run them in awkward positions.

Keemink is now playing with Pinali. Let's see the effect. Maybe Velasco should've just subbed only Christenson and left Zaytsev on the floor.

#FreeBritney

• Leon's serve should be illegal. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Zingel is Castellana's newest Opposite.

#FreeBritney

• I love Milano's chemistry. They have gotten better and better as the season progresses.

As long as Milano's reception is not shaky, they can challenge Modena in payoff. (assume they rank No.5 after regular season)

• I think kaliberda played well yesterday , but Micah only gave him two balls. Micah didn’t trust him much. Bednorz and Urnaut reception was not stable (Rossini was even Elmore’s). On the other hand, Atanasijevic and Leon served absolutely great!

Anzani’s attack was not in a high percentage Holt didn’t have many balls

• Kaliberda is having a nightmare season because of his back pain. Modena is also thinking about hiring Tillie after the Chinese Volleyball Super League ends, because Denis' injury may end up worsening. It has been like this since the season started. I feel sorry for him: he was my favourite - even above Russell - player from Sir Safety back when he was in Perugia.

• He is also my favourite ~ yesterday he went to the changing and left very quickly I didn’t have a chance to talk to him I hope he could take a rest and have a good preparation for national matches

By the way does Germany have any chance to be qualified for Olympic 2020?

• My God, 99% of the Volleyball players are injured and we are Just halfway this season.

Have a look on Instagram: Volleyball players' IG stories are all about rehab, tecar, ultrasound and so on.

Shame on FIVB!

• My God, 99% of the Volleyball players are injured and we are Just halfway this season.

Have a look on Instagram: Volleyball players' IG stories are all about rehab, tecar, ultrasound and so on.

Shame on FIVB!

Consider the games a player has to play each year, including national games and club matches. There are too many games for a play to keep healthy. But obviously FIVB don't care.

• Sora 3:2 Siena

Both teams are fighting to avoid relegation zone. Siena just can not stop Petkovic's attacking. Petkovic scored 37 points. Amazing..

Serbia did have some good OPPs. Besides from Atanasijevic, they also have Luburic and Petkovic as backups.

• Perugia 1:0 Modena

Atanasijevic and Leon both served well, even Lanza had an ace.

• Perugia 2:0 Modena

Leon played not good in second set, but Zaytsev's two spike errors in clutch time cost their second set.

• Perugia 3:0 Modena, and advanced to Cup final.

Lanza played maybe his best game in this season. Modena made too many serve errors, which did not impact on Perugia's repcetion line. The 2nd set was a turning point. Zaytsev played horribly in clutch time. The 3rd set was a blowout.