Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Where's Della Lunga? Is he injured? I think that was their libero in a regular shirt who replaced Lanza.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I’m liking the dynamics of Trentino. They completed the roster less than a week and it looks like they jelled well for weeks now...

• I think they got 5 stuff blocks already vs Leon

• Kovacevic doing really well.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Rains

Yes it was second libero Piccinelli.

B-quick

Consider that except Vettori they all played (titular) in the WCh, unlike Leon and Ricci, plus De Cecco wasn't titular and Lanza underperfomed...

Leon at least great from the service line.

Is there only one time out for set???

• De Cecco no pipe with Lanza, I think.

Maybe he doesn't trust him yet. This will make their offense more unpredictable but I'm not seeing it a lot.

#FreeBritney

• Leon saving Perugia with his serve. Such quality is just amazing to see.

#FreeBritney

• I'm not sure no pipe to Lanza is a good choice, it's Lanza best ball, it may help him to enter the game...

Leon insane from the service line now, and the only point he didn't score with an ace of the last for was an amazing action by Perugia (I think it also was first Perugia advantage of the match, and it was finally closed with a block, only the second for Perugia, both arrived this set).

• I wonder how the home fans feel seeing Russell delivering goods right before their eyes:what:

• This is probably one of the (if not the) last seasons for Podrascanin in one of the top 4 Italian teams, right? I don't really see him doing much anymore, both on club and NT levels.

• Trento should finish this now before Leon fully wakes up...

• Nice match from Trento. :drink:

#FreeBritney