Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Why tf did not challenge? They still have one right???

• good job by Trento!!

For the good of the games It's a pity that Candellaro touched the ball on the advantages and Puecher (first referee) didn't use his own challenge, but I feel we deserved the victory.

Happy for Nelli that made the last point with an ace!!

First March won by Trento in the 4-teams Supercup

• I guess this is the true explanation Perugia did not register or paid to enter the club world championship. They're just not that prepared in my opinion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I wonder how the home fans feel seeing Russell delivering goods right before their eyes:what:

Agreed but it wasn't just Russell alone in this match. Trento played really well as a team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think they had no challenge left... But I think they're still two for team for set...?

Now the referees can call how many challenge they want, anyway.

The time out are one for set per team.

• Anna Wintour would've fired the designer who made the Trento libero shirt on the spot. I don't want to be mean but it's unwearable.:gone:

#FreeBritney

• so strange to have Russell in Trento's court and Lanza with Perugia!

And it's going to be even more strange to watch Bruno on Lube side and Christenson on Modena side...

It's first Bruno different team in Italy, BTW.

And I think Christenson as well...

• please send another stream. i couldnt watch previous match with that link. it wasnt working for me.

http://videostream.dn.ua/video…mhA&c=en&i=eWlxYXJjbmd4aQ

• Velasco preferred Anzani to Mazzone.

Simon is playing opposite with Stankovic and Cester MB.

Bruno with number 14 is very strange!

I feel very ignorant, I don't know who is Modena other OH (with 'other' meaning 'not Urnaut'), Bednorz... any hints?

• I think he's a titular.

He's cute btw. :heart:

#FreeBritney