Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• I don't think Kaliberda was meant to be titular, according to what I'm reading about both him and Bednorz...

And I agree, he was definitely the worst on Modena side yesterday.

Bruno will probably have to play with less speed and more hight, this year...

• Any live streaming for the match?

it's free on legavolley channel.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• it's free on legavolley channel.

and it's also live on this Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ElevenSportsItalia/?ref=br_rs

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• and it's also live on this Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ElevenSportsItalia/?ref=br_rs

Thank you. The transmission is faster and clearer on facebook livestream.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Guys, guess how the second set just ended....

Lanza served out! What a surprise XD

Perugia and Civitanova look like a buch of great foreign players with random italians put into the court just because three of them must play.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I wonder what happened to Giannelli's backup in Lube. He's supposed to play as reserve for Bruno but D'Hulst is in the lineup instead of him.

To be quite frank, I have never seen anything special with him. He's too nervous for this level and I was surprised Lube hired him. He can't even put a serve in when Lorenzetti puts him to serve for Lanza. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Lanza seems to be playing better than yesterday.

He ought to play better when Lube is practically playing without all titulars from last season besides Stankovic who was benched most of the time. :gone:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• How many foreign palyers are allowed on court in Superlega?

Too many! There must be only 3 Italians.

• Russell for Lanza. Worst transfers session ever for Perugia. Nothing else to say. Challenge Cup is waiting for us in the 2019-20.

I agree with you! :lol:

• That's really impressive for Lube. The fact they are playing Massari and they are still beating Perugia is a great omen for the club.

Russell for Lanza. Worst transfers session ever for Perugia. Nothing else to say. Challenge Cup is waiting for us in the 2019-20.

I really like Galassi. I think Podrascanin will be benched because of the italian mbs so Berger can play.

#FreeBritney

• Simon just scored two blocks in a row! :white::obey: