Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Grebennikov. :obey:

Unfortunately there was an invasion at the net but Jenia's digs were awesome.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The connection to Lisinac can still improve for Giannelli. There's reception mistakes from Trento but with Vettori having a good game, he can do better than this especially on his location.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The other matches not seen on Rai Sports can be viewed on a paid subscription, legavolley channel or that eleven site.

#FreeBritney

• you only have general matches broadcast in Rai, the rest available only on sportube

http://webtvhd.com/raisport+hd-live.php

Guys, where i can find the current live form SL? I see that the site is refreshed and the old link doesnt work http://www.legavolley.it/DefaultRisultati.asp

Is this it?

ww2.legavolley.it/lvc

#FreeBritney

• The newcomers Emma Siena have a problem with their serve. If they could manage to control the errors they can win a set or two.

Seems like Trento is having a problem with the polish central's serve. I think he caused some uncomfortable moments on Kovacevic and sometimes Grebennikov but the other players on his side are wasting their serves.

#FreeBritney

• Trentino is going to be a loose cannon in this season. I think they can surprise both Lube and Modena. Uros + Russell is the best OHs diagonal of the tournament. Both of them are just 25. They just have to bench Vettori for Nelli.

• Nice victory by Trento, but I must say it was a nice match overall, not as clear as the result my suggest.

So, congrats to Siena as well.

Jenia <3

He is really making the difference, imho, also on the second touch, with very precise jump-set.

• I can't make the live score work and the website is useless, and the Legavolley facebook page is silent. Nice job X/

Modena (Christenson MVP), Lube and Perugia won 3-0 (from there fb pages, which I "likes").

For the rest we'll have to wait the news.

• Verona vs Perugia is live on Polsat Sport Extra

#FreeBritney

• Yikes @ Verona. :gone:

I have no words besides this sentence. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Is Spirito real? The worst setter I've ever seen in Superlega level :(

I have problems with him during the first set but come on... their reception is not even close to acceptable. :white:

#FreeBritney

• De Pandis is really bad right now. It's not just reception but the defense and bump set as well.

#FreeBritney