Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• De Pandis is really bad right now. It's not just reception but the defense and bump set as well.

Their reception line has no connection whatsoever. Sure it's understandable as it's early in the season and Perugia is a great serving team, but It almost looks like Sharifi, Manavi and De Pandis just met each other today and were put on court together to play and do whatever. lol

• Oh god. Perugia's errors are making this second set a closer affair than it should be. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Verona should risk on their back-up libero. De Pandis is just too unreliable and slow.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Verona has a huge gap from the top four teams. It was clear on paper, yesterday Perugia proved it. There are going to be two different leagues: the great four fighting for every title and the rest of the world for the other placements.

• Giannelli have to trust Vettori more. It's just getting too crazy with all these sets to Kovacevic.

#FreeBritney

• Modena drops the first set loss of the big four of superlega.:teach:

Trento drops it first as well against Sora.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• And now Trento has just dropped a set against Sora too.

If Castellana doesn't choke against Modena, we'll have a tie break.:teach:

#FreeBritney

• I don't think Nelli deserves to be benched. I feel sorry for him.

#FreeBritney

• I hope Padova forces the tiebreak. I'm surprised with Milano. They're supposed to be a stronger team with their new players.

Too bad for Padova, the Torres block and reception mistake costed them the game.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Verona has a huge gap from the top four teams. It was clear on paper, yesterday Perugia proved it. There are going to be two different leagues: the great four fighting for every title and the rest of the world for the other placements.

The game is simply a slaughter. Verona're not on the same lever as Perugia. They were poor at receiving, and got shut down multiple times by Perugia's monster blocks. It's nice to see Savani on court though. He still looks gorgeous.

It's gonna be interesting to see Perugia's next game against Trentino though. A revenge for supercup semi?

• It's gonna be interesting to see Perugia's next game against Trentino though. A revenge for supercup semi?

I think right now Trento is playing better than Perugia. Let's see what will happen!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Revenge? With Lanza... :gone:

looooool :rolll::rolll::rolll:

Dear SHAME, finally we agree on something! I can't believe it XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Revenge? With Lanza... :gone:

Lanza's not bad in his latest game against Verona. Hope he will find the rhythm of jump serve back. Lanza's reception is better than Aaron, if he performs normally.

• Someone should tell Pesaresi that he's playing volleyball not dodgeball.

• I was going to say Vettori is useless then he made an ace against Pippo, a serve resulting into a difficult pass and another ace between Colaci and Lanza. :white:

#FreeBritney