Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• What a hilarious moment during 11-15.:lol:

I'm not sure but at first Lorenzetti called a ridiculous challenge over vettori's serve that was obviously out to probably mess up Leon's serve rhythm. It was kind of successful with it hitting the net but Jenia made a bad judgment on positioning with the ball almost hitting the floor before him however someone maybe Kovacevic or Grebenikkov made a foot receive save in time. They still got the point though which was really funny. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Trento is actually receiving not badly once they were out of the Atanasijevic-Leon death ripping serving sessions but they are lacking the opposite when they need it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm watching Lube-Verona and Perugia -Trentino at the same time.

I'm expecting a fight between Cuban players in coming matches. There are some complains so far but it is accumulating.

Verona is playing much better this week.

Something just seems a bit off about Lube.. It almost feels like they lack a leader on court.. Of course Bruno's manic setting doesn't help with the frustrations of the hitters. The Cuban players are quite temperamental anyway and quite outwardly expressive with their frustrations.

• Something just seems a bit off about Lube.. It almost feels like they lack a leader on court.. Of course Bruno's manic setting doesn't help with the frustrations of the hitters. The Cuban players are quite temperamental anyway and quite outwardly expressive with their frustrations.

Who's winning in the other matches?

#FreeBritney

• I always keep my eye on this for updates: -

https://www.flashscore.com/volleyball/italy/serie-a1/

Hope it helps:-)

• How unfortunate for Trento, De Cecco touch the net but Perugia still took the point.

#FreeBritney

• much better play from Lube after 2 very important subs. Leal still hasn't adapted yet.

• This is going to be difficult for Trento without an opposite Vettori can't even kill a ball in pos 4 which is already making everything worse. Giannelli is visibly frustrated. The turning point of the game was the forced set for Lisinac that got blocked.

I also think Lanza is playing his best volleyball since playing against Japan in WCH.

#FreeBritney

• WOW!!! Boyer with a one man show nearly stole that set from Lube. Verona seem very well prepared for this match - they are getting touches on almost all the attacks from Lube.

• Building a team around Vettori is just not possible. Trento tried their best but Perugia is too good tonight.

#FreeBritney

• Trentino with a good OPP would be the leading candidate. Too bad Vettori still couldn't reached the necessary self confidence level.

For Perugia, Lanza will be definitely the X factor.

OH position is very problematic for Lube so far. I hope Medei can figure this out. Simon is playing better than what I expect.

• Perugia won at 3:1 anyway. It takes time for DeCecco to set up properly for Leon. DeCecco needs to set up a bit close to net for Leon to make a powerful spike.

• Trentino with a good OPP would be the leading candidate. Too bad Vettori still couldn't reached the necessary self confidence level.

For Perugia, Lanza will be definitely the X factor.

OH position is very problematic for Lube so far. Leal is disastrous and Juantorena looks so tired. Leal needs time to adjust, Juantorena needs time to rest. I hope Medei can figure this out. Simon is playing better than what I expect.

I do wonder about Nelli again.

Maybe Lorenzetti wants to give confidence so Vettori can be more trusted but... is it needed that he can't be substituted while the best players of Trento are replaced?

I have to say Lorenzetti is very brave or even foolish about it because most coaches would've benched him with his performance.

I guess it's too early to make changes... Trento have to be evolve together with Vettori. Maybe it's better this way for now.

I just feel bad about Nelli when he deserves more space in the main team.

#FreeBritney

• Any links for Perugia x Lube match?

• Lube's serving is not that good so far.

Monster serves from Leon with 3 aces in just the first set alone buoying perugia to safety.

#FreeBritney

• Is Colaci injured or did not play well?

#FreeBritney