Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Leon is breathing aces. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Juantorena already in the final playoff mode just like last season. I would consider Massari at this point and just let him recover for the big matches or crucial sets.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think Lube is missing two of scarpetta most beloved Lube former players, Grebennikov and Christenson in my opinion. Balaso is just a disaster so far and I feel most of Bruno's hitters are just not getting into his fast game. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• Lube got aced after aced . I can’t remember one normal reception.Balaso is trying to cover whole field and Juantorena/Leal are ready to cry. I feel sorry for them .They look helpless and they are severely humiliated

The best Medei can do is to let Sokolov receive when Leon is serving. I don't think their reception will get any worse than during the second set.

#FreeBritney

• Lube's passing was horrible. Balaso sometimes needs to be covered by OHs. That's a disaster. The two benched OHs are just too weak. I think they need to sign Kovar back.

Bruno is flopping with a rather fast speed. The ball he set has no speed, no quality. Sometimes it's just kind of torturing the spiker :wavy:

• Attacking, blocking, serving...Perugia outplayed Lube in every way. Leon's scary serve is a nightmare for Lube. Even with Lanza's so-so performance, Perugia won the game easily.

• Bruno did not find the rhythm with his OHs.

• Zaytsev, Bednorz and Russell are rested by their respective teams. I've heard Russell had some physical problems during their last match against Perugia.

I'm actually surprised Modena is playing well without their two starters.

#FreeBritney

• With the new roster and the chemistry, Lube looks not that strong as I thought. See how far they can go in CEV 2019.

• Simply put, Wilferdo Leon demonstrated today that he is the best player in the world. Doesn't matter what league he plays in, the man dominates and has the ability to take over a game like no one else!

Leon has the best serve in Men's volley, solid and scary. Remember Leon's Ace nailed the match point in CEV 2018 final.

A lot of his aces hit right on the line. That's not the coincidence.

• I hope Lube stabilizes or they'll fail hard in the FIVB Men's Club World Championship.

They have a difficult schedule before the CWC in less than four weeks and the pool they're in is even harder than Trentino.

It's a tough balancing act for Medei with their bench not as deep as the fans hope it could be with Juantorena joining the not so healthy cast in their club.

I think there's still time but Modena and Trentino in their superlega fixture and Champions League before CWC can cause drama along the way.

#FreeBritney

• Lube all-stars market may be an epic fail already.

The worst move was bringing 32 years old Bruninho for the 25 years old Christenson, which has been playing extremely well lately. I'm huge fan of Bruninho, but on the long run it doesn't make any sense.

I wouldn't blame Balaso: Grebennikov was the shadow of himself during his 2 years with Lube. :whistle:

• Lube all-stars market may be an epic fail already.

The worst move was bringing 32 years old Bruninho for the 25 years old Christenson, which has been playing extremely well lately. I'm huge fan of Bruninho, but on the long run it doesn't make any sense.

I wouldn't blame Balaso: Grebennikov was the shadow of himself during his 2 years with Lube. :whistle:

The reason why Lube replaced Micah with Bruno is the administration lost the patience. Lube had four round-ups last season, esp in CEV final. They could not nail it at 11:7 lead in set 5. That hurt a lot. They think they need to change. Maybe the change turns out to be even worse this season.

• The reason why Lube replaced Micah with Bruno is the administration lost the patience. Lube had four round-ups last season, esp in CEV final. They could not nail it at 11:7 lead in set 5. That hurt a lot. They think they need to change. Maybe the change turns out to be even worse this season.

Yeah, I know. Time will prove them right or wrong. Still I wouldn't give up on Micah that easily, expecially for a 32 yo player. The best is yet to come fro Christenson.

• Nelli is playing instead of Vettori

Van Garderen is in, Russell is still out but is available to play.

No change for Civitanova.

#FreeBritney