Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Padova is destroying Perugia.:teach:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Wow

Everybody is getting blocked. Bruno is shadow of himself.

Sokolov's block suddenly becomes a liability. He is getting blocked too easily .

Juantorena is screaming to everyone. I think he is the main reason of tense enviroment of the team.

Simon is benched.

Leal is benched. In reality Juantorena should have been benched .

• Two of the big four of Superlega already dropped two sets. Trento sharing a set with Ravenna. Modena with tiebreak victory vs Siena yesterday.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Unless something drastic happens, Lube will definitely lose to Milano.

#FreeBritney

• Is the Lube match over? Any links? Watching the Milano v Perugia match

• lol - meant the Padova match. Just seen Lube lost in straight sets..... Something drastic is going to happen in that club I'm sure. Jantoerna doesa lot of shouting when things are not going well for him.

Padova. is getting nervous.... match points coming and going

• Congrats to Padova. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• and they did it!!!! Well done Padova.. 3-1 take full points as well! Modena and likely Trento the 2 from the big 4 to survive this round.

• Let's see if Ravenna can make something happen. :lol:

Edit: Nope Trento wins the match.

#FreeBritney

• So what are the likely scenarios for Lube? On one hand this is their first? loss in the league, despite having struggled throughout so it may just be chalked to a return match after the club world champs...

On the other hand it is clear the team int working. I am not so sure its a good idea to struggle through to the end

like this and hope things will improve?

Ofcourse they could suppose it is the coach who cant find a way to make a 'good' team work -so new coach??

I'm interested to hear what people in this forum think...

• I think after today Medei and Cormio will be sure gone.

I think they will select one player and will inactivate him to give a strong message to team.

I have three candidates; Juantorena,Bruno and Leal. At least one of them will be out after today. If Stoychev is coming then both Bruno and Juantorena will be out.

• I agree that one or two of those need to go. Maybe start with the basics and work on restoring stability in passing and attacking.

But who would they get at this time of the season... cant imagine there are free players out there of the calibre they want.. They need someone like a Kubiak, but he's not leaving Japan to come to Lube

• If Stochyev is coming, I remember Bruno was the main reason he was kicked out from Modena last season which could make things more difficult. And Stochyev had great seasons back in times in Torento and Halkank, was there drame after all?