Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Sometimes I just can't help but be amazed with whatever voodoo Uros is doing with the ball.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Torres tried to carry Padova but it just wasn't enough. Louati was okay but Barnes was not alright. Ball control was an issue but Trento wasn't really that better so it all went down to the team who could put down the ball with more ease.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Do you have any pics? I'm curious

I don't have a pic but here's a video of Russell from Trentino Volley Instagram. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• https://www.volleyball.it/supe…CLywCL_fQpTjXV7Ok6eM_-QHA

What the hell happened in Perugia? :white::white:

According to the comments of Pasini's blog, Orduna spat at Atanasijevic :white:

Orduna spit on AA, and AA crossed the net "talking" to him. Ricci also threatened Orduna verbally.

All of them will be punished. AA may miss two games in semi, and Ricci will miss one. Orduna's punishment will start from next season as Monza have no matches in this season. Perugia will appeal for sure. Modena will be happy now. :lol:

• Orduna spit on AA, and AA crossed the net "talking" to him. Ricci also threatened Orduna verbally.

All of them will be punished. AA may miss two games in semi, and Ricci will miss one. Orduna's punishment will start from next season as Monza have no matches in this season. Perugia will appeal for sure. Modena will be happy now. :lol:

Do you know why Orduna spat on AA? Is it because of the tension incubated during the match, or because of AA’s verbal assault when the two sides shook hands?

• Do you know why Orduna spat on AA? Is it because of the tension incubated during the match, or because of AA’s verbal assault when the two sides shook hands?

I would also like to know more about the case, if possible. Not because I care about such shallow-minded provocations, but because I just finished watching the highlights of the match on Monza's YouTube channel. You can take a look here.

In the video, you can clearly see Atanasijevic provoking the opponents and arrogantly staring across the net in the 4th point of the match already! At the end of the match, right after Perugia's victorious block against Ghafour, you can also see a very ugly gesture by Ricci. I didn't watch the match, just this highlights video, don't know if there were or had been provocations from Monza, too, none of it justifies Orduna's reaction, of course, but maybe Perugia's players could've/should've received some more sanctions. Or if not by the federation afterwards, then by the referee for sure! Atanasijevic has proven many times that fair play is a very foreign concept to his characteristic. In fact, he should be shown a straight yellow card before the beginning of each match just for the sake of letting him know how things should work.

Again, I am not defending Orduna in any case, but rather showing my disappointment that Atanasijevic is again involved.

• Atanasijevic suspension is reduced to just a single match.

I don't follow Perugia games as much as last season but when I do Atanasijevic is always provoking opposing teams. We can't justify Orduna's actions but the serbian had it coming for years.

#FreeBritney

• Berger is acting as opposite? They've done it before so it's not shocking at all but there's no stream for this game I can't tell who is playing in that role but still Perugia is destroying Modena without Atanasijevic.

#FreeBritney

• My Legavolley stream for Trentino-Lube is not working. Anyone can share other streams for the game?

Update: The stream works on elevensports.it but not on legavolley channel.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Found it already but thanks anyway.:drink:

#FreeBritney

• Lube cut off such a huge lead from Trentino. Reception is not good but Nelli as a serving substitute scored aces and forced a receiver to make an overpass so the lead ballooned once again.

#FreeBritney

• Modena and Perugia is tighter in the second set so let's hope the change from the home side shocked the hell out of them.

Trento with too many errors in the second set especially on attack.

#FreeBritney

• Trento coming back after a huge deficit but wasn't enough. Simon with a huge serve, overpass and kill by Cester? to end the second set.

#FreeBritney

• I am not watching Modena Perugia but from what I saw, Christenson needs to find his rhythm.

Serving should also improve for Modena because of the change in reception system of Perugia.

#FreeBritney